Coffee on Majesty - Room service or Windjammer better?

I am bringing a thermos and will either get room service the night before with coffee or go to the Lido deck and do the same. We don't know what time we are getting up each day and it varies to do room service that morning.

Suggestions? Room service or Lido? or is it as bad as Princess coffee where I would want to bring my own instant Via Starbucks. How late can I get coffee on the Majesty?

Do they really service Seattle's Best in the Windjammer and room service?

Ahhh . . . the infamous Princess coffee . . . I know it well!!

Is there any other place on the ship other than windjammer and the dining rooms to get regular black coffee or tea??

We take a small thermos as well then you can enjoy the morning on deck without running back for a refill!! Big coffee drinkers here!

I prefer getting coffee from the Windjammer because I am more of a do-it-yourself kind of person. Coffee in the Windjammer is Seattle's Best and you can get it all day long either in the Windjammer or in the Sorento's area after that (one deck above).

Every member of my family, save for me, is a coffee addict ... and each have sworn to me up and down that regardless of where you get the free coffee onboard a Royal ship, it's going to stink. The *best* coffee on board, in their eyes, are the "specialty" coffees (nee the Pay As You Go Coffee) that you can buy on board.

Michael

Every member of my family, save for me, is a coffee addict ... and each have sworn to me up and down that regardless of where you get the free coffee onboard a Royal ship, it's going to stink. The *best* coffee on board, in their eyes, are the "specialty" coffees (nee the Pay As You Go Coffee) that you can buy on board.

Michael

Am a "coffee" person myself Mike and honestly enjoy the seattles best onboard as well as the specialty coffee's and now of course Starbucks coffee! Also enjoy the coffee in the MDR, no complaints from family and friends alike regarding the coffee on RCL ships:) K.O. near Philly

Windjammer always seemed to be the worst place to get coffee. I was happier with either mdr or room service. I could even order room service coffee in the evening and keep the coffee pot. The coffee was still hot in the a.m. so I didn't have to pick a time to have it delivered. I just woke up on my own and it was already waiting for me.

Windjammer always seemed to be the worst place to get coffee. I was happier with either mdr or room service. I could even order room service coffee in the evening and keep the coffee pot. The coffee was still hot in the a.m. so I didn't have to pick a time to have it delivered. I just woke up on my own and it was already waiting for me.

That is some good info to know since that is what I am thinking of doing is getting the coffee or hot water the night before and if you are saying their own coffee thermos keeps it hot then that sets my mind at ease that the plan will work. Thanks much. How about Sorrento's area for coffee?

Archived