Carnival Valor Review 11-06-11 Sailing

Crystalbast

Thank you so much for the review. We are first time snorkelers and are considering the Sergeant Cay's excursion. Would you recommend it for first timers? How about children?

It really depends upon how comfortable you are in the water. They do not use snorkel vests but they offer regular life preserver jackets for those who need them. I am not the best or the worst swimmer and I had no problem. They separate the snorkelers into groups and the guides each drag a life guard ring thing behind them. Everyone seemed to have a really good time and I would have loved to have stayed longer if the boat wasn't getting ready to leave. :p:D

Hmm interesting we were on the Valor in September and booked her again for this April. They didn't do the whole kicking you out of the comedy club between shows then. However they did do it on the Fascination in October. I though it was odd but I guess they're making the change on several ships now.

I was told that it is a new policy initiated because people were complaining that they could not get in. I have been to the club on other ships were I never observed any problems. It really did not seem to be an issue on the Valor in fact it seemed to hurt attendance because once people left you could not count on them returning for the next show.

Archived