Well, its official!! Here we come Spirit!

iurebekah3rt

After taking the advice of many members on this forum, my boyfriend and I officially changed our cruise today from the 7 day MR on Splendor to the 8 day MR on Spirit! We are leaving on February 4th!! And my boyfriend got us an exterior room with a window as a surprise (we have always got interior rooms). Thank you everyone for the advice on my previous posts!

Now my next question....We do not like to book excursions through the cruise lines. We think they're more fun and much less expensive to go through excursions on the ports. (If anyone wants to go ziplining in Roatan, I have the perfect place for you!!!) Has anyone ever went on excursions not through the cruise line on Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, or Manzanilla? If so, what ones do you recommend? We are 28 year old couple - and we appreciate a good bar crawl or booze cruise but are open to other excursions.

Thanks so much!!

all the many times I have been to cabo I use cabosanlucastours.net they are great & treated me very well! they also have a no port no pay policy! I took 4 diff. booze cruises with them! Even with a tender delay in cabo they rebooked me with no penalty to a later catamaran! La princessa & the manta ray are my fav! In manzanillo we took a tour to a fishing village & old school pottery factory sorry I cant remember where i booked it! also the sister site to cabosanlucastours.net is the puerto vallarta site! I took the LOS VERANOS zipline tour & LOVED it! Been on the Spirit x 2 & the Splendor! love each ship but the Spirit has a less crowded feel! hope this helps!

all the many times I have been to cabo I use cabosanlucastours.net they are great & treated me very well! they also have a no port no pay policy! I took 4 diff. booze cruises with them! Even with a tender delay in cabo they rebooked me with no penalty to a later catamaran! La princessa & the manta ray are my fav! In manzanillo we took a tour to a fishing village & old school pottery factory sorry I cant remember where i booked it! also the sister site to cabosanlucastours.net is the puerto vallarta site! I took the LOS VERANOS zipline tour & LOVED it! Been on the Spirit x 2 & the Splendor! love each ship but the Spirit has a less crowded feel! hope this helps!

Thank you so much!!! My boyfriend was interested in whale watching and this website offers whale watching AND a booze cruise at the same time! That sounds perfect for us!! I was hoping to find some bar crawls as well at any port. I couldnt find much online for Cabo. Any ideas?

Thank you so much!!! My boyfriend was interested in whale watching and this website offers whale watching AND a booze cruise at the same time! That sounds perfect for us!! I was hoping to find some bar crawls as well at any port. I couldnt find much online for Cabo. Any ideas?

I did the whale watching/booze cruise on the Mata ray they offer! loved it saw whales, had drinks(more than a few) & lunch!

Archived