Does anyone at HQ read these boards???

only1deejay

Because all companies do it. If a company is being discussed in forums, the company knows about it.

There are so many tools available now... even I have a google search set up on my name and will be alerted if anything gets posted anywhere on the web about me.

An entire industry used to scour newspapers for companies and notify them anytime they got mentioned in any paper in the country. That industry has morphed and grown.

A company that has an entire forum devoted to them is paying attention... they have to; it's essential.

I was asking about their "firsthand" knowledge. I was hoping to read about a specific case they might have experienced. I wasn't asking or questioning if Princess reads these boards. Of course a large company in today's world would have people on staff to cover most types of social media boards that would be relevant to their industry.

Well, I hope that they are reading all the posts about the concerns over the condition of the balconies on the Grand. Sounds like they forgot a few things in the dry dock and no one ever bothered to finish the job.

Maybe if more people complain while on the ship, someone will pay attention.

Sue

Hi Chloedmum

A number of people from Princess read these boards,

example I posted somethimg one day here and a captain spoke to me the following day about it,

or I posted on a roll call and the hotel manager for the cruise contacted me

however Princess has media watchers who report back to executive level

about trends, general feeling then there is actual incidents which get flagged up, personal praise is pasted to heads of dept and employees do get told.

yours Shogun

Hi Chloedmum

A number of people from Princess read these boards,

example I posted somethimg one day here and a captain spoke to me the following day about it,

or I posted on a roll call and the hotel manager for the cruise contacted me

however Princess has media watchers who report back to executive level

about trends, general feeling then there is actual incidents which get flagged up, personal praise is pasted to heads of dept and employees do get told.

yours Shogun

Thanks Shogun. That was what interested me - people's actual experience with Princess reading the boards. Not just people who realize (like me) that they do.

Archived