Where to get milk in the afternoon and refrigerators?

CrusinAgain

I know you can get milk at breakfast, but can you get it on the Lido deck in the afternoon or thru room service?

Also our cabin is on the main deck with the french doors. Does this have a refrigerator?

I believe I did see milk available during all meals times in the Lido.

Also I would not consider what you have in the room as a refrigerator. It's mostly a cooler at best......not a fridge....

Hope this helps

last time i was on carnival, milk was only free at breakfast they said they charged it any other time, so we took some of the milk cartons in the morning and put them in our fridge for later as my daughter and i are really big milk drinkers. we also found sometimes they had milk by the coffee and tea area and poured a cup there occasionally.

Super. Thanks much. I read if the cabinet door stays open, the cooler/refrig stays cooler.

this would be true, when the cabinet door is closed the heat from the fridge running heats it up. I get extra milk at breakfast and keep it in the fridge with no problems of it getting warm.

last time i was on carnival, milk was only free at breakfast they said they charged it any other time, so we took some of the milk cartons in the morning and put them in our fridge for later as my daughter and i are really big milk drinkers. we also found sometimes they had milk by the coffee and tea area and poured a cup there occasionally.

i have never seen them charge for milk!

Oh really? So you wouldn't trust milk to stay in there overnight then.

No I would not. We were on the Legend and cleared out the fridge of the mini-bar items and used it to to store a few bottled waters and pop. We also managed to get one bottle of wine in there too and it was barely cold. I would perhaps trust the milk in the fridge for a few hours but certainly not over night.

You can order milk from room service and that way you will be assured it is fresh.

:)

i have never seen them charge for milk!

+1...definitely no charge for milk on my Ecstasy cruise which ended on Thursday. I was even able to get it in the Lido at 1am...just asked someone who was working in the area and they went behind the buffet and grabbed me a carton.

Wow Milk, that didn't even occur to me, since my DD does not drink milk now (she is formula fed) but at 14 months she will be drinking milk I guess. Honestly, I am not sure what she will drink then. What a great mom I must sound like... :eek: Do they have it available in cartons or is it in a dispenser? Do they have it in the lido all day? I seriously don't know how often little ones drink milk but I assume by then I will have found out.

I'm a bit of a milkaholic and have to have it in the mini fridge 24-7.

You can get milk any time of day and it's always free. I usually stock up on the cartons during the breakfast hours because it just seems to be more abundant then, having 4-6 cartons in the mini fridge at all times drinking the oldest ones first.

The mini-fridge does just fine keeping the milk cool enough. Have NEVER had milk spoil on board.

Wow Milk, that didn't even occur to me, since my DD does not drink milk now (she is formula fed) but at 14 months she will be drinking milk I guess. Honestly, I am not sure what she will drink then. What a great mom I must sound like... :eek: Do they have it available in cartons or is it in a dispenser? Do they have it in the lido all day? I seriously don't know how often little ones drink milk but I assume by then I will have found out.

cartons. i assume they have a dispenser in the mdr, though.

I'm a bit of a milkaholic and have to have it in the mini fridge 24-7.

You can get milk any time of day and it's always free. I usually stock up on the cartons during the breakfast hours because it just seems to be more abundant then, having 4-6 cartons in the mini fridge at all times drinking the oldest ones first.

The mini-fridge does just fine keeping the milk cool enough. Have NEVER had milk spoil on board.

Super. Thanks so much for responding that you have never had bad milk while using the cooler.

Archived