Don't understand SPB/A**A pricings??

bazzaw

I am probably thick or old or both - so please be kind :)

I am a bit confused about the pricing shown for the different 2 day tours in St Petewrsburg - from both these tour offices.

For example , using SPB website - there is a tour called "Baltic Pearl". It says on the front page that this can be done as a group tour or a private tour. Then where they show the actual pricing it says for the group tour "flat rate 250 USD pp (max group size 16)" - but then below , it has a list of prices for varying passenger numbers from 2 to 16.( are these regarded as "private tours"?? A**A goes one further and quotes a group rate that doesn't change if 16 people book or only one shows up!!!:)

All in all - a bit confusing. What say you??

Barry

No confusing at all - if you don't care how big your tour group is then you pay the flat rate for either company and they will put you with a group regardless of how many others sign up.

If you want to specify the size of your group and who is in your group then you go by the size of party pricing.

Just a little question but why not write the full name of **** tours instead of A..a? I think that you are sending out the wrong message (not on purpose i think) .

Another one in a recent post called them Allah tours as if the prophet had started as a guide but that is for sure also a typo.

Hi. I would write an email to Vika directly. We used SPb tours this past July, and I found both their customer service and their English language skills impecable.

I am probably thick or old or both - so please be kind :)

I am a bit confused about the pricing shown for the different 2 day tours in St Petewrsburg - from both these tour offices.

For example , using SPB website - there is a tour called "Baltic Pearl". It says on the front page that this can be done as a group tour or a private tour. Then where they show the actual pricing it says for the group tour "flat rate 250 USD pp (max group size 16)" - but then below , it has a list of prices for varying passenger numbers from 2 to 16.( are these regarded as "private tours"?? A**A goes one further and quotes a group rate that doesn't change if 16 people book or only one shows up!!!:)

All in all - a bit confusing. What say you??

Barry

Archived