Tampa parking

cruzingduo

It's around $13 to $15 per day. If you are driving from NJ your best bet is to stay at a hotel that provides free parking and shuttle from the hotel. Hampton Inn at Tampa - Rocky Point provides this service.

Thanks. We are not driving from NJ. We are in southwest Florida and will be driving to the port in Tampa.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say hi! We were down the hall from you on the EOS last January and loved your room decorations. If you remeber I took pics and also the head room attendant was giving our girl a hard time. Hope all is well with you; we are going on the Enchantment on Jan 16. I guess you are staying in FL this winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Last April I dropped our party and baggage at the cruise ship. Drove across the street to the Port of Tampa parking, paid $14/day (now $15) for parking with my debit card and was given a TOKEN. Credit cards are good but not sure about cash as this is all automated no attendants. Do not lose the token, leave it in your car! When you return, get in your car, drive to the exit and insert your token to be released! Pick up your party and the luggage and punch Home on your GPS.

Hope this helps!

How much is it to self park at the lot in Tampa? Do you need to pay in cash or can you use a credit card?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just read a review from someone that just got back from the Paradise out of Tampa. She posted that she used Capital Parking just a mile from the port and she used a discount code on line when booking it "CRUISE4" for an added discount. I went on line to check it out and sure enough it would only cost me $17.09 for Thurs-Monday cruise out of Port Of Tampa, big difference from $15.00 per day at the port itself. She said the van was there to take them and the lugge right to the port and when they called it took the van 2 minutes to pick them up and bring them to the car!

I say thats a pretty good deal, I think I might just book it!!! Has anyone else used this parking lot in the past? Or any others that they had a good experience with? thanks

I just read a review from someone that just got back from the Paradise out of Tampa. She posted that she used Capital Parking just a mile from the port and she used a discount code on line when booking it "CRUISE4" for an added discount. I went on line to check it out and sure enough it would only cost me $17.09 for Thurs-Monday cruise out of Port Of Tampa, big difference from $15.00 per day at the port itself. She said the van was there to take them and the lugge right to the port and when they called it took the van 2 minutes to pick them up and bring them to the car!

I say thats a pretty good deal, I think I might just book it!!! Has anyone else used this parking lot in the past? Or any others that they had a good experience with? thanks

At this place - Capital Parking - Is it covered parking or an open lot? Has anyone else used this place?

Just read some other reviews as well, and people that just used it thought it was great. It is open parking dirt/rock lot around high end high rise condos, fenced in. Certainly a great price and they said the shuttle was great both ways!

Archived