NCL promo codes

jdvmd

Does anyone have a complete listing of all the codes that NCL uses and what they mean? I am looking at the American Express offer right now and saw these codes but have no idea what they are ither than the AARP. Also, if booking online yourself, how do you get more than one code into the reservation?

Offer combinable with these codes.

GWAR4

GWAR6

LATITUDE

LATVIP

LATOBC1

EASYFARE

PGHOT

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

PGMIL

may or may not work anymore

it used to be for military personal and give you up to 15% off your booking. but today maybe not soo much

:mad:

as for the rest, i cant speak of

Thanks. I will add it to the list.

Does anyone have a complete listing of all the codes that NCL uses and what they mean? I am looking at the American Express offer right now and saw these codes but have no idea what they are ither than the AARP. Also, if booking online yourself, how do you get more than one code into the reservation?

GWAR4

GWAR6

LATITUDE

LATVIP

LATOBC1

EASYFARE

PGHOT

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

PGMIL - Military (May or may not be good)

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about Norwegian. I am booked on the Gen in March and when I booked, the promotion was $50 OBC. Well, their prices have dropped and I called to get the difference back. Believe it or not, to get the $193 price drop, she took away my OBC. Has anyone ever heard of this before????

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about Norwegian. I am booked on the Gen in March and when I booked, the promotion was $50 OBC. Well, their prices have dropped and I called to get the difference back. Believe it or not, to get the $193 price drop, she took away my OBC. Has anyone ever heard of this before????

All the time.

You made a new booking, which does not have the OBC.

Al

I have had this work in my favor. I called for a price drop of $210pp for our sailing in March, expecting that I might loose some of my $250 OBC. Much to my suprise, I got $50 additional OBC instead. It all depends on what promotions are going on when you call for the price drop.

This is very normal. When you do any changes like this NCL's computer will cancel your original booking and rebook at whatever the promotion might or might not be at that time. Thats why it is something that should be considered before you call at a price drop.

But it would also work the other way in your favor. If you booked at X number of dollars with no OBC offer or ie a $25 OBC. The price dropped (before final payment) and there was a promotion on that offered $50 OBC. You would get the new lower price and the OBC.

PGMIL

may or may not work anymore

it used to be for military personal and give you up to 15% off your booking. but today maybe not soo much

:mad:

as for the rest, i cant speak of

The current code for the military discount is "MILITARY" (no quotes)

GWAR4

GWAR6

LATITUDE

LATVIP

LATOBC1 This was the code for moving up a Latitude Level - not sure if still valid with new "Rewards" Program.

EASYFARE

PGHOT

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

MILITARY - Military discount only good on certain sailings.

PGAARP1 - is for the AARP OBC for booking 9 months in advance and certain other sailings.

PGOBC - is for booking a suite 9 months in advance

Edited by peg013

Ok, a friend of mine who is traveling with us, in the cabin next to us, called and she got the $200 and got to keep her OBC. What gives? I think I will call them tomorrow and find out. The girl I talked with today did not sound like she had a lot of experience so I will check this out again.

Is the AARP discount or OBC available most of the time? Is it worth it to join AARP?

We got a 10% discount with the AARP discount. Look at the Terms and Conditions for the AARP offer on NCL's website to see if there is an expiration date on the offer if you are only considering joining to get the discount.

The current code for the military discount is "MILITARY" (no quotes)

MILITARY - Military discount only good on certain sailings.

PGAARP1 - is for the AARP OBC for booking 9 months in advance and certain other sailings.

PGOBC - is for booking a suite 9 months in advance

Did you mean the PGAARP1 is for the AARP discount? There is no onboard credit associated with AARP (I think).

Did you mean the PGAARP1 is for the AARP discount? There is no onboard credit associated with AARP (I think).

PGAARP was for the discount and the $300 OBC* they were offering if you booked at least 9 months in advance. (Not combinable with $300 OBC from NCL for booking a suite 9 months out) PGAARP1 was for special cruises less than 9 months out that had a discount.

*Note: This was before they changed the offer and included CARP. I do not think there is any OBC included now.

Edited by peg013

These are combinable with the current American Express offer.

GWAR4 - Might be air/cruise promo.

GWAR6 - Might be air/cruise promo.

LATITUDE - This was the code for moving up a Latitude Level - not sure if still valid with new "Rewards" Program.

LATVIP

LATOBC1

EASYFARE - Early Booking Fare replaced PG6

PGHOT - Discount on select sailings

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

OTHER CODES

PGMIL - Military. Has been replaced with MILITARY -- military discount only good on certain sailings.

PGAARP1 - AARP discount/OBC for booking nine months in advance and certain other sailings.

PGOBC - Booking a suite nine months in advance.

PGUP - Union discount no longer offered.

PGAXOC - American Express offer.

Other codes that may or may not be valid.

PJBRO - Full brochure price.

PGWAVE - Onboard credit.

TIILT - Interline rate discount

TAWLCN - NCL onboard credit.

what about kids sail free? has anyone heard of that and if so when do they usually release it?:confused:

I have only seen that promo on MSC and Costa. On NCL kids are port charges only if they are less than 2 years old. I think they are the only cruise line that still does that unless they have changed that recently.

yes, happens to me all the time. one has to look at the bottom line, end up paying less under the "new" booking? so i am happy! cannot have both ways sometimes.

but one has to find out with the new point system whether one loses the 9 months ahead booking bonus points if one goes for the price drop after the original booking

yes, happens to me all the time. one has to look at the bottom line, end up paying less under the "new" booking? so i am happy! cannot have both ways sometimes.

but one has to find out with the new point system whether one loses the 9 months ahead booking bonus points if one goes for the price drop after the original booking

Hmmmm.....didn't think of that!

what about kids sail free? has anyone heard of that and if so when do they usually release it?:confused:

MISSED IT! I was on the Epic last week, and sat next to a family of 7 and all 5 kids were sailing for free (according to the mother). I did not ask how far in advance she booked it, though, I was too busy thinking "yikes I didn't plan this one right" :eek: Just kidding. It's a very big ship!

LATITUDE - This is the code for moving up a Latitude Level - not sure if still valid with new "Rewards" Program.

LATVIP

LATOBC1

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

OTHER CODES

PGMIL - Military. Has been replaced with MILITARY -- military discount only good on certain sailings.

PGAARP1 - AARP discount/OBC for booking nine months in advance and certain other sailings.

PGWAVE - Onboard credit.

LATITUDE -

LATVIP

LATOBC1- This is the code for moving up a Latitude Level - not sure if still valid with new "Rewards" Program.

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

OTHER CODES

PGWAVE - Onboard credit.

Edited by davesgirl51

LATITUDE - This was the code for moving up a Latitude Level - not sure if still valid with new "Rewards" Program.

LATVIP

LATOBC1

TAFSP

PGAARP -- AARP discount.

TPPM1

TPPM2

TPPM3

TPPM4

OTHER CODES

TILLT- Interline rate discount.

PGWAVE - Onboard credit.