How much more are you willing to pay for ...?

nimiq

Imagine a spring break cruise with 1,000+ drunks running amok! Free beer! I would bet the pool parties would be crazy.

I like it the way it is.:D

I wasn't sure where you were going with the first part of that post, squid! :p

I wonder if anyone from NCL ever reads these boards?

Yup they do. A member of their public relations posts every now and then to address a problem or correct misinformation. One day even Kevin Sheehan himself came on with a reply.

I don't want all-inclusive cruise. I pay more than inside cabin to have a window (my choice), alcohol when I want it (my choice), tours if I want them (my choice).

Going on one cruise I was taking medications that did not allow me to drink - I wouldn't be a happy camper knowing I can't have something that's included. :rolleyes:

I don’t particularly like all-inclusive. Since the only alcohol I drink is wine with dinner (and not all wines are included) and don‘t drink soda, I would prefer to decide how I spend my money. Not to mention, if the specialty (pay) restaurants were include for free, you would probably never be able to get a reservation, as everyone would be clamoring to go to them.

I can't really comment on food quality on an NCL ship.... yet ;)

I do like the idea of free soda, but that's cheap right now.

I do like to drink. So, with that said, I think around $100 per person per day for all the soft drinks and alcohol I want is at the top end of what I'd spend before preferring a la carte.

I can't really comment on food quality on an NCL ship.... yet ;)

I do like the idea of free soda, but that's cheap right now.

I do like to drink. So, with that said, I think around $100 per person per day for all the soft drinks and alcohol I want is at the top end of what I'd spend before preferring a la carte.

Well I'm pretty sure if they only raised the price by $100pp that they wouldn't be doing an all you could drink for that.

I like the pay per service system. What I don't always like is the prices:eek:. The spa prices have me priced right out of the market.

And, I find the drink and beer prices high (considering cruise lines are getting all of it tax and duty free). If prices were lower, people wouldn't bother smuggling and I'm sure they would sell a lot more. We have seen so many people on board fixing their own drinks. Hmmm.... a bit of water mixed in with that coke.......

I really enjoyed the X1 package on Costa cruise lines and the pre-paid beer coupons on MSC. Just wish some of the other lines would offer packages like these.

I have looked at all-inclusive lines (like Regent)

I am not sailing Regent because I can't justify the cost.

I like NCL the way it is, and I have a very large bill at the end and I can still say that!

There are so many that don't drink a lot, or spend any money at the surcharge dining venues. I think it is awesome that if you want more, you just pay a bit extra and you have the option to have what you want. If you don't want it, you aren't paying for it.

It's a win-win.

Archived