Anyone flying lax to nola in march?

bmwjeanne

We are flying out of LAX to NOLA on March 22, 2012 and boarding the Spirit on March 25th to W. Caribbean. I am checking on flights and trying to get the cheapest deal. Has anyone found a good price yet? The best I found so far is $828.20 (for two in coach) with one stop in Phoenix coming back to LAX. Will probably wait until I pay the final payment for the cruise in January before I book our flight. Would like any comments. Thanks.

Thanks for responding. I usually check with Hot Wire and directly with Southwest. Seems Southwest is the best so far. I guess you never know what will turn up on certain days and then miss out. Do have alerts sent to me via different sites though. Oh well--it's just money!?! Or extra money I could spend in NOLA or on the cruise.

Always keep an eye on the day(s) before and after your cruise date. Sometimes you can save a big bundle by going a day earlier. Also, assume you have looked at all LA area airports.

As to when to fly, I hope you are going the day before so that you do not run into delays and miss the boat. And, get to see some of New Orleans.

We use SWA always because of the local service here. However, checking them it looks like around $800 is it, depending on what days you go out and return. I always monitor them for specials though. Recently we got non stop Nashville to San Diego and return for $59 each way. You never know.

We are flying out of LAX to NOLA on March 22, 2012 and boarding the Spirit on March 25th to W. Caribbean. I am checking on flights and trying to get the cheapest deal. Has anyone found a good price yet? The best I found so far is $828.20 (for two in coach) with one stop in Phoenix coming back to LAX. Will probably wait until I pay the final payment for the cruise in January before I book our flight. Would like any comments. Thanks.

Can you do the earlier flight? There is a $139 flight going through Phoenix. Also, if you are part of the www.mycokerewards.com program, you can turn in 100 points and get a code to take $20 off of each Wanna Get Away fare. Could book separately using two different codes and you would save another $40 bringing the total to $705.60.

$745.60

Los Angeles, CA to New Orleans, LA

Thursday, March 22, 2012

#3027 Depart Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

6:45 AM Arrive in Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 7:50 AM #538

Change in Las Vegas, NV (LAS)

9:35 AM Arrive in New Orleans, LA (MSY) 2:55 PM

Return Apr 1

New Orleans, LA to Los Angeles, CA

Sunday, April 1, 2012

#1158 Depart New Orleans, LA (MSY)

2:15 PM Arrive in Phoenix, AZ (PHX) 3:45 PM #478 Change in Phoenix, AZ