My name is Whiplash and its been 314 days since my last cruise.

Whiplash

My last cruise was in 2010 . I almost booked the Pride tonight for the Sept 9, 2012 sailing, but changed my mind. :( I really don't want to cruise alone. However, I am rethinking it and may just do it! I so want to go to HMC! :rolleyes:

Thanks to a cancelled cruise on the Splendor, Uncle Sam's insistence that I move from Florida to Texas last winter and then the year long all expenses paid vacation in Afghanistan that I am currently enduring, it has been:

477 LONG days since I last sailed.

However, it's only:

133 days until I spend 8 days on the Miracle

and

310 days until I spend 15 days on the Breeze

Unfortunately I still have a little over 100 days left on this year long vacation so my first goal is just to make it safely back to the US! Shortly thereafter, I'll look forward to sailing.

Hi whiplash. I think my sister and I cruised with you and your wife on The Voyager. I remember your user name because we though you were a lawyer and if I am not mistaken you are an air traffic controller. Right?

Emily and my last cruise was last Feb/March (2011) when we did our first B2B on The Voyager to celebrate both of us retiring. She from Lackland AFB and me from the school district in Lafayette, LA.

Our next cruise is aboard The Voyager in less than 14 days and our next cruise is on The Magic in March.

ENJOY YOUR NEXT CRUISE.

Rose Marie AKA as one of The Guidry Sisters :p

Thanks to a cancelled cruise on the Splendor, Uncle Sam's insistence that I move from Florida to Texas last winter and then the year long all expenses paid vacation in Afghanistan that I am currently enduring, it has been:

477 LONG days since I last sailed.

However, it's only:

133 days until I spend 8 days on the Miracle

and

310 days until I spend 15 days on the Breeze

Unfortunately I still have a little over 100 days left on this year long vacation so my first goal is just to make it safely back to the US! Shortly thereafter, I'll look forward to sailing.

Thank you for your service. Hope time goes quickly for you there.

Hello my name is Gary. It has been 553 days since my last cruise on the Dream. 20 Days till my next cruise on the Dream. 391 till the cruise after that. You guessed it on the Dream. Hoping for one in between but just heard I am going to PEI so may not get to.

My name is Whiplash and its been 314 days since my last cruise.

Our last cruise was April, 2010 on the Inspiration, along with 26 family members. Next one will be just DW and I on our fifteenth anniversary out of NOLA. 59 Days till cruising.

Kevin C

Archived