All-Inclusive in Puerto Vallarta

iurebekah3rt

I know I already posted about an All-Inclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas (which I received some great information!!!) but my boyfriend was wondering if there were any All-Inclusive resorts for cruisers in Puerto Vallarta as well? This just sounds like a fantastic way to spend our day - we did the same in Roatan last winter and loved it!

Thanks!!

Lots of All Inclusives in Puerto Vallarta. I posted a thread called day passes in PV hoping to get updated info. I have gone to Melia Vallarata and Dreams Vallarta. Both were nice and was hoping to try something new and wanted to see if anyone had been to the Melia lately and what the rate was.

The Melia was pretty nice. Very large pool area, easy to find chairs by the pool, good food, good drinks, lots of activities. Pretty resort.

Dreams, I think there are 2, we went to the older one. I had a very very nice beach with palapas and plenty of chairs and a snack bar. The pool area was very crowded and we never could find pool chairs. Which really annoyed my husband. The food was good, the location lovely and the service was good. I liked it a lot, but my husband very much preferred the Melia. But I'm more into rustic natural beauty than the manmade kind, so that's probably part of the difference.

Would love input on other all inclusives as I know there are a lot of them in PV.

Archived