dining question - please help

Lefty1

okay i am going on the dawn next month - i received my documents and it shows late sitting.

now my question is --- if u choose not to eat in one of the restaurants where u have to pay for, is there a main dining room where there are 2 seatings, one at 6 an one at 8.

would appreciate any help on this - as i seem to be a little confused.

we are going on the mother's day one and if we choose not to eat in restaurants, and our documents say late seating, where do we go

okay i am going on the dawn next month - i received my documents and it shows late sitting.

now my question is --- if u choose not to eat in one of the restaurants where u have to pay for, is there a main dining room where there are 2 seatings, one at 6 an one at 8.

would appreciate any help on this - as i seem to be a little confused.

we are going on the mother's day one and if we choose not to eat in restaurants, and our documents say late seating, where do we go

No late seating - all the main restarants are open seating from 5:30 until 10:00 pm.

do u know which are the main restaurants - and we are a party of 8 so do we just so up and say table for 8 at these main restaurants - hate to be a bother.

Sure the main dining rooms are Impressions, Aqua, and Venetian. You could go to anyone early and request a table later for a party of 8. Not a lot of big tables so if you show up at the peak dinner hour you may have to wait a little while.

If you do that I recoment Impressions. Great bar with a piano player right outside the entrance. You may be sorry you could not wait a little longer.

Enjoy

3 main restuarants- The Venetian, Impressions and Aqua. They all can accommodate tables of 8- yes you go when you want to...Venetian is the largest with the most large tables.All seatings at the main are open- you go when you want to. The resevration restuarants- Salsa(mexican)- the Italian one I never remember the name of are free but require a reservation. There are three others that are reservation with a fee- Cagney's, Bistro and Tempiani.

There is also the Buffet and Blue Lagoon-snack Bar open 24 hours.

wow what a quick response - thank u all - i am assuming main restaurants u just show up - i cannot call ahead of time to make a reservation - boy i know i am asking alot of questions.

well thank u all for u help.

wow what a quick response - thank u all - i am assuming main restaurants u just show up - i cannot call ahead of time to make a reservation - boy i know i am asking alot of questions.

well thank u all for u help.

As I posted about you can go buy early and make a reservation for a large party or relax and enjoy a little wait with friends.

Lefty1...we were on the Dawn in January of this year, a party of 8 traveling together. We had great difficulty getting a table for 8 at a reasonable time. The first night we were turned away from two of the three main dining rooms as they had nothing at all for the evening. The third finally took pity on us. It was suggested to us that we make a reservation for each night so that's what we did and it worked well. You can make a reservation the day before or that day for any restaurant (specialty or main dining room) but you can't book beyond the next day. Even booking a day ahead we could not always get the restaurant we wanted for sometime within the 6:00 to 7:30 slot. So if the time that you want to eat is important so you can make a show or some other activity, I would suggest the reservation route...a lot less stressful!

Archived