Where can I find list of Bermuda Excursions?

We will be on EOS in June heading to Bermuda. I cannot see the list of excursions available on the RC website until I have made a payment. Are the RCCL Bermuda excursions listed anywhere on the web that I could view them now?

I am so excited. It will be my second trip to Bermuda, but the first one with my son and his family. It will be my first RCCL cruise. I have not been on a single cruise that I did not LOVE, and I really love Bermuda. It is my favorite island in the Atlantic.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have a iPad or iPhone download the Ship Mate application. You can put in any RCCL cruise and see all of the excursions. It is great. In Bermuda, whatever you do, get the local public transportation pass for two-days. It includes the ferries, as well as the buses and is a wonderful way to get around. There is a little rubber-tired "train" trip in St. George that is really good and we thoroughly enjoyed the Segways in King's Wharf (and we are seniors). Like you, we love Bermuda and are headed back on the EOS in September. Beautiful, beautiful place and a great ship.

If you have a iPad or iPhone download the Ship Mate application. You can put in any RCCL cruise and see all of the excursions. It is great. In Bermuda, whatever you do, get the local public transportation pass for two-days. It includes the ferries, as well as the buses and is a wonderful way to get around. There is a little rubber-tired "train" trip in St. George that is really good and we thoroughly enjoyed the Segways in King's Wharf (and we are seniors). Like you, we love Bermuda and are headed back on the EOS in September. Beautiful, beautiful place and a great ship.

We will be on EOS in June heading to Bermuda. I cannot see the list of excursions available on the RC website until I have made a payment. Are the RCCL Bermuda excursions listed anywhere on the web that I could view them now?

I am so excited. It will be my second trip to Bermuda, but the first one with my son and his family. It will be my first RCCL cruise. I have not been on a single cruise that I did not LOVE, and I really love Bermuda. It is my favorite island in the Atlantic.

Bermuda is my favorite also. By reading any of the websites that Bermuda puts out, checking the bus and ferry schedules ( which will be updated for this year soon) you can make your own plans. Buy the bus/ ferrry pass and just go when you please.

I suggest that you take the first ferry over to St. Georges the first morning you arrive,and do that end of the islands , then take the bus back to Hamilton, see what you want,and the ferry back to the ship. The second day stay on the Dockyards side of the island ( beaches, light house, shops at the Dockyards )..Have a wonderful trip!

Archived