The piper

Was just looking through some of the filming I did on the Destiny over the New Year and was thinking what a nice touch it was to put on a piper, to set the evening off and for him to play again in Lanzarote as people disembarked for the day. Here he is playing outside the 7 Seas Restaurant . So If you were there happy memories,:) if not book this year and you may see the ... piper :D

What a great touch, not too keen on bagpipes myself ;)but Hub. John the Scot would have been impressed !!:D Thanks for the info. video good for the chairs, the oldies were a bit uncomfy, have the replaced the ones up on the wings, poolside also? they cut my legs off after 4/5 hrs :eek:

mari.

What a great touch, not too keen on bagpipes myself ;)but Hub. John the Scot would have been impressed !!:D Thanks for the info. video good for the chairs, the oldies were a bit uncomfy, have the replaced the ones up on the wings, poolside also? they cut my legs off after 4/5 hrs :eek:

mari.

I think they may do but as we were leaving the ship Friday some of the crew were taking the old blue plastic wicker chairs from around the pool decks and we never got to see what would replace them as it was time to go home. :( Not leving the ship until 4.30pm, Doncaster being the last flight,we got to see the ship almost empty and then fill up with new arrivals and even some new staff as some work a week on and a week off.

Nice work if you can get it ;)

Archived