Bus stop question?

sunny days

I have been to Bermuda twice. Each time I have ridden the bus from Hamilton to the beach, once to Horseshoe and once to Warwick Long Bay. Each time I could not tell how to know when my stop was. :confused: How can I tell what stop we are at, what stop is next, and which one I need to get off at? Nothing seems to be named or numbered. Luckily, locals heard me talking each time and alerted me when to get off. I would appreciate any help I could get. We are going back for a longer stay in May and I would like to use the bus several times. Thanks for any help.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Ditto to what biker said. When we stayed at the Reefs hotel, we would just tell the bus driver and he would stop for us.

As you enter the bus greet the driver and ask if he/she can drop you at point xxxxx . The driver will shout out the stop when your there.

Good morning! Or good day! That's the first thing you have to remember when approaching Bermudians. I drove the pink n blues back in the 90's and while I would try to remember everyone's stop, sometimes I would forget one.......Most Bermudians are more than willing to help and talk! The locals will help you if asked. Just remember the good morning rule!

"GOOD MORNING!"

Archived