Inspiration Earliest Disembark Time?

If I could please get some advice - What do you think might be the earliest I would be able to disembark from the Inspiration in Long Beach if we utilize self assist? I'm trying to figure out if we can high tail it to Disneyland to get our money's worth out of a day visit. I'm considering using a car service to get us to Anaheim asap.

If I could please get some advice - What do you think might be the earliest I would be able to disembark from the Inspiration in Long Beach if we utilize self assist? I'm trying to figure out if we can high tail it to Disneyland to get our money's worth out of a day visit. I'm considering using a car service to get us to Anaheim asap.

Let me do this from a Cast Member's perspective. I work there. You wanna go to Disneyland in FEBRUARY?? No matter what time you get off the ship, you'll be FINE. Feb isn't that crowded at the parks. Know that some attractions will be closed then-- The Matterhorn is closed now (it's getting new bobsleds), and the Columbia is also down. Hours should be 9am-midnight. Fireworks will be at 8:40ish..

Are you staying here in Anaheim that night? Instead of a "car service" check into SuperShuttle. If you have a whole family, you can get an individual van that will take you from the port to your hotel and then check in/drop off luggage, THEN go to the park and spend your day there.

If you want more info about the park, let me know, and I will answer all that I can or find out the answers from my lead, if I don't know..

Let me do this from a Cast Member's perspective. I work there. You wanna go to Disneyland in FEBRUARY?? No matter what time you get off the ship, you'll be FINE. Feb isn't that crowded at the parks. Know that some attractions will be closed then-- The Matterhorn is closed now (it's getting new bobsleds), and the Columbia is also down. Hours should be 9am-midnight. Fireworks will be at 8:40ish..

Are you staying here in Anaheim that night? Instead of a "car service" check into SuperShuttle. If you have a whole family, you can get an individual van that will take you from the port to your hotel and then check in/drop off luggage, THEN go to the park and spend your day there.

If you want more info about the park, let me know, and I will answer all that I can or find out the answers from my lead, if I don't know..

Hi Pettimelt, you are a doll, thanks for the info and insight into a Disney trip! I had thought about a car service so that we could pick up a few groceries on our way and go straight to our hotel, thinking that SuperShuttle would take us longer. YAY.. I am so excited.... now if I could just find Disneyland one day tickets for under $80 apiece.. ouch!

Hi Pettimelt, you are a doll, thanks for the info and insight into a Disney trip! I had thought about a car service so that we could pick up a few groceries on our way and go straight to our hotel, thinking that SuperShuttle would take us longer. YAY.. I am so excited.... now if I could just find Disneyland one day tickets for under $80 apiece.. ouch!

LOL, even with my cast member discount, they aren't below $80 for the adults..

Honestly?? What I would do is check Craigslist. People there sell individual days of multiday park hoppers for like $50 to $60 a day. I have gotten these for friends on summer days..

The ship has to clear non-US passengers first. If everyone is on-the-ball and cleared they they will call the self-assist and start calling by decks. When we were on the Inspiration, there were 3 non-US citizens that would not respond to repeated messages to go to their debark area. It was over a 45 minute hold up to everyone else as we could not leave the ship until they located these passengers. They announed thier cabin numbers along with their names. I was so ready to go knock on their cabin doors and tell them to get their butts in gear-there are others waiting on you. It was just plain rude. We had an 11:35 am flight and really needed to scoot to the airport. We finally did the self assist debark around 8:40 am and did make it to the airport by 9:30

Archived