Hey Diving Bride

I always seem to be the night dweller on here :o , but I guess it's okay when you have all the planning to do.

Shari~ Thanks for the idea on something blue. I think I am going to have my seamstress add a blue ribbon to the back of the dress where the bow is. I have a small bow, much to my dismay, with a lot of loops. She said she would just add a few extra loops by adding a blue ribbon in.

Believe it or not, the date of the wedding was kinda' happenstance. We went out the weekend after we got engaged and took a calendar with us. Being that my FI is from a large family, there is always something going on. So, we looked month by month and September was the "slowest" month for us combined. We also chose September because he was supposed to have finished school this Summer. Well, that isn't exactly happening now....long story. So there isn't really a significates for the date, with the only exception that it will be the only "event" for the month between all the family birthdays, anniversaries and so on.

How is everything comin'. I just mailed Lisa at TWE a list of questions I need answered along with photo's of my bouquet and cake we want. Hopefully by next Monday I will have everything answered question wise and be able to move forward. I can't remember if you said you started fittings yet, have you? I'm getting so excited for you!!! It's right around the corner...:D

Ivy~ How are you? I haven't quite started the Christmas countdown yet :p but with gifts starting to come in it sure feels like it! I hope you don't mind, I signed your guestbook. I think I missed this...have you chosen your dress yet? I've been MIA for a little while and trying to catch up, I miss talking with you guys. I would like to set up a toast for you and your FI like I did with Shari, what is the date again? By the way, feel free to join in and come along for the Goody bag :D . I didn't realize there wasn't a CD player in the room either. That's going to drive me crazy. Liek Shari it get's me going. Besides I think I will need something in the background to muffle the sobbs of my mom and grandmother. Hummm...I'm going to have to figure out somthing.

Traci~Your desk is lovely. I know what you mean about the expression on her face in the picture. So what planning have you started? I know it may seem like a while off, but I have been engaged since June 2004 and the wedding now seems to have snuck up on me. I didn't actually book the wedding and cruise till January of this year. I was really nervous we waited too long but everything worked out great. I hope things are coming along for you.

I have missed talking with you ladies. Sorry I've been MIA, I hope all is well and plans are coming along smoothly. I start the dress fitting July 11 right after I get back from the beach. I guess no sun bathing for that vacation. All I would need to do is get burned, and I'm casper now and when in the sun for a short while I magically turn right into a lobster...it's kinda funny....so I've heard, to see that is, not have happen to me

Okay ladies...night to all. I hope to talk with you soon.

Shelly;)

Hey Shelly,

Things here are going good. Other then allergies are a pain in my butt. I am at 47 days right now. As you probably have read in your Princess Planner at 45 days you start finalizing. I can't wait, I am sooo excited!!

I am glad I could help on your something blue. It makes a difference when you have options. My mom did that for me and then I thought of the blue tie and stuck with it. I had my final fitting in March, so I am all done. All they told me is that I can't gain weight! Ha Ha

About your date, I totally understand. Nothing like having 10 things happen in one month. That is how May is for me. That was kind of another reason why we chose July too. Although now we have three things happening. Our wedding is the July 4th, his birthday is July 12th and mine is July 26. So in a way it's kind of our own little month. I like that though.

You will have to let me know what they say about your flowers and your cake. We were going to purchase a cake, but then I decided since we are doing the dinner they will get a dessert anyways. So......I am having the one that comes with the package in Skywalkers for my FI and I to cut, then have it transfered to our stateroom. I just want it for pictures anyways.

Well girl, I will talk to you after. I think I am going to go and take some allergy medicine.

Ciao:p

Hi, Ladies.

Shari--I hope your allergies improve soon! I know this spring has been brutal for a lot of people. 47 day countdown is exciting!

Shelly--thanks for the dress compliment. Now it's just the waiting game for it to come in. of course that also allows time for weight loss!

Also, in the process of making a couple decisions. When you get a minute, can you please let me know your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it. I apologize in advance for the length of this message.

* The wedding/reception. We're getting married at 3:30 p.m. on the ship. I think we're going to have between 30 and 45 guests, so not sure if we'll fit in the chapel. If not, I'd like a poolside location. After the ceremony, cake cutting and family photos, we'd send our family and friends on a "ship bar crawl" with the best man leading the group, and then my FI and I join up with them after we get a few photos out of the way. we would pre-arrange to have special drinks at each bar (we did this on RCCL and it was a blast). When FI and I join the group, we'd bring the photog with us and get some photos of the group. Then we'd head to dinner at Sabbatini's around 6:30 p.m. Post dinner, we'll head over to Wheelhouse or Skywalkers. Do you think this is cheesy? We just thought it might offer an activity for everyone. Otherwise we thought.

* AHR. Wwe just booked this yesterday for a Sunday afternoon (june 11, 2006) at Arlington Park Racetrack, beautiful racetrack in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. My FI and I love it. We've rented a private room for our guests and will be serving a buffet, open bar and cake. We'll play videos/photos from the cruise wedding on the screens and are having a race named after us in our married name--we get to go down to the winners circle and have our photos taken. My question--do you think it's ok if I wear my dress again--it's not very formal, so I'm thinking it might be, but wanted to get everyone's opinion.

Thanks for your help! I hope everyone has a great day!

Traci

Ladies,

I just read your thread and looked at everyone's know bios...how many of y'all are Canadian??? I'm from Toronto, currently living in Texas. I'm getting married at sea on the Grand Princess, November 27th 2005.... From reading everyones post I feel like I'm behind on the planing:confused:

Hey girl,

I sometimes see you on the knot. I am from London, Ontario, but currently living in Missouri. I am getting married July 4th onboard the Caribbean Princess. If you have any questions let me know, I will try and answer them as best I can.

All the best,

Shari:p

Feel free to join our chats. More the merrier!!

I noticed that most of you are on TheKnot. How do you set-up a planning page on the Knot? I'm usually pretty computer savvy, but this has me at a loss--please help! Btw, I'm CruiseBride06 on The Knot.

Hey Ladies,

Man, what a day! I hope tomorrow is better and slower than today.

Shari~ I hope you feel better soon. I'm suffering from allergies myself, however, it gives me a breathing problem than is sometimes pretty serious. I hope your doing better with the meds.

You know, I heard from Kadiebug that she thought the cake provided in the package was 14 or 16 inches in diameteralthough she did say not too sure. That is pretty big, have you heard anything different? I was thinking it would be more along the 4 to 6 inch line. I'm trying to use it as one of the layers on the cake. Now if I can just remember how to update my bio with pictures of everything that would be great!

Oh BTW, I'm going to sign your guest book right after I finish this post. :D

Traci~ I think the wedding/reception idea is great! What could be more fun than going around the ship and celebrating at so many places? Plus you get the time you need for the photos and so forth. I think it's great.

As far as wearing the dress again for AHR...sure why not? Most of us can say we will only get the chance to wear ours once, but this gives you 2 great opportunities. Besides, it's still your wedding celebration so I would say Do it and have a great time. By wearing it a second time it also gives you the opportunity to have photos taken again that you may have missed from the first time.

txrn~ I wouldn't feel too far behind on the planning. Surprisingly I just confirmed up the wedding in January of this year, so you should be fine. Like Shari said, if you need any help at all, please feel free to ask. I have found these ladies to be GREAT to talk with and get ideas from. I was so nervous before I met them here and it's been great to have other brides doing what I'm doing to talk with. Kadiebug12 is also a great resource. She got married on the Caribbean Princess in January and is full of great info and is more help than you can imagine. So feel free to join and ask any questions, we love expanding our group!!

Ivy~ How are you? We are missing you :( . Hope everything is going well and to talk with you soon

Okay ladies, back to work I go. Now if I can just figure out how to update that darn bio...

Shelly;)

Afternoon, ladies. Crazy day, but need a break. We're almost finished with our wedding web site--just need some photos and I wanted to ask you to take a look and let me know if there's information you think is important to post for our guests. Since I'm further out than most, I'm sure I'm missing some info. here's the link http://www.mikeandtraciwedding.com/

Please also let me know if you see any typos.

Thanks so much!!

Hey Traci,

So far it is looking great! There is all kinds of info for the guests, more than what I have seen on many web pages. I think it was so romantic how the rainbow appeared as he proposed. I hope the planning is going well. BTW, the planning page on the knot is sometimes very difficult to set up. I ended up creating a bio and that's about it. That even took me forever.

Until you get exact times and places of things for the ship I don't think you are missing a thing.

Talk with you soon

Shelly

P.S. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who had a crazy day, maybe time to sit back with a drink and just relax for a little while....HA HA wish I could:p

Thanks for the quick response, Shelly and for your feedback! We're really excited about it. It was so romantic with the rainbow--he's a keeper!

I think you should sit back and have a drink. I'm actually still at the office, but taking a break and heading home soon. Trying to wait out the nightmarish LA commute and then hopefully FI and I will be sipping some Chardonnay while he watches Lost.

yes, the knot bio/planning thing is a mystery. I think I may just stick with my web site :)

Traci-

LOVE the website, it's perfect! I'm sure your guest will appreciate all the effort you put into it and it has a great look to it too. Do you know yet what hotel you're going to use in Ft Lauderdale? I live here in Miami, so I'm farmiliar with that area, if you have any questions about it don't hesitate to let me know!

Good Luck & Congrats!

Kadie

Shelly (Sestrong821) ~ Hey girl, sorry you had such a crazy day the other day. Hope things are going better now. Hopefully you were able to have that drink last night. I am doing better. I still have the allergies pretty bad, but if I take something for them they are quickly controlled.

The cake I believe is the size that Kadie said. I wanted to add it to the top of a big one too, that is if we had more people, but we don't so it is out of the question. I would ask your planner at TWE if adding the same cake to the cake you want is allowed. I was told that it wasn't and that your cake would be put into your stateroom. Just a thought, might be different!!

By the way thanks for signing my guestbook. I really appreciate that!:p

Traci (monkey1) ~ I love the website!! I think it is a great way to keep both you and your guests up to date on things. You have deffinately put alot of work into this.

Thanks ladies for your feedback! It was a lot of work, but now we have a good resource to direct people to, which should help FI and I :)

Kadiebug--I would love any hotel recommendations you have. I'd like to list 2 to 3 hotels close to the cruise terminal for guests. We may be staying at the Ft. Lauderdale Marina Marriott because of a deal my dad might be able to get, and I'm definitely looking for other recommendations.

Thank you!

Traci

Good afternoon Ladies,

I agree Kadiebug12 has great ideas and if you had a chance to see her photos they were great.

I guess I'm not that far behind in my planning...I'm a bit of a control freak, and I want it all done now!!! At what point will I need to finalize all the extras? is it 45 days out? I feel like I have changed my mind about a thousand times.

Has anyone got a quote on a larger cake? Are they expensive? I think I may have one, we are doing a cocktail hour and then to the main dinig room for "formal night", so we could cut it there, and then have the extra sent to our suite! (I love cake:D )

I love the idea of a ship "pub crawl", with the group we have traveling it would be a blast!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hi, ladies! Hope you all had good weeks. Question similar to txrn--do you know what the restrictions are on cakes. We found a cake that I absolutely love--well the look of it anyway. Not sure how it tastes.:p I'm going to try and scan it in to send to Jamala at princess, but wondering if the prices are outrageous, is it even worth it.

Shari-did you finally start receiving info from the wedding coordinator? Do you really receive a lot of info at 45 days out?

Traci,

Hey girl, hope your weekend is going well! Mine is so far. I talked to my wedding co-ordinator on Friday as that was my 45 days and I was told that it will all be finalized at 30 days. So I guess I still have a few days to wait. I still can't wait!! Tee hee!:p

About the cake it all depends on wether you want a two tier or three tier and how much decoration there is to it. At the time when I thought I wanted a larger cake I think was quoted $395 for the two tier and $425 for the three tier. Now I am just using the package cake to cut for pictures, as people will have desert at Sterlings after dinner.

Hope this helps and talk to you all soon,

Also, I have attached a picture of the cake, so you can have an idea. Remember though your quotes might be different. Have fun with the rest of planning!

Shari-thanks so much for the cake info. That is very helpful, and I think I may do what you did and just use the standard cake for pics. We're also having an AHR, so it may make sense to just get the cake for that. We're planning dinner at Sabatini's.

What time is your ceremony? I'm trying to figure out flow for ours, and I'm wondering if you're doing what we're thinking of doing--3:30 p.m. ceremony. Then we were thinking of group family photos, our photos alone, etc. and hosting a cocktail hour (or 2 :) ) before dinner around 6:30 p.m. at Sabatini's. any advice you have is greatly appreciated.

That must be frustrating to have to wait another 15 days, but you seem to be going with the flow. I'm so excited for you!

~Traci

Traci,

Hey girl, Thanks for the excitement. I think I have alot now, but yeah as you said I am going with the flow. Our ceremony is at 3:30 as well. My schedule will be something like this........

2:30 - 3:00 ~ Pictures of bridal party getting ready (in separate rooms of course)

3:30 - 4:00 ~ Wedding Ceremony

4:00 - 4:30 ~ More pictures with guests

4:30 - 6:30 ~ Two hour reception with open bar and hors d'oeurves, plus DJ, plus cake cutting

7:00 - 9:00 ~ Dinner in Sterling Steakhouse

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions feel free to ask away. I am not too sure on what time the dinner goes till. I am just estimating. My wedding co-ordinator suggested a dj for some light background music during the two hour reception, just so there are no ackward moments. I agree it might liven things up. Well I am going to go and get dinner started soon. Have a great night and I will hopefully talk to you tomorrow.

Hello Ladies!! How is everyone doing??? I have missed "talking" to you all!!

I'm back from Las Vegas, I worked the whole time so I am tired and happy to be home!! 10 days is too long for me to be away from everyone! (Although I did love the weather!!) I got in late last night (2AM due to a VERY delayed flight so I have not had much sleep. So I apologize if I nod off during this email. I had to be at work at 7AM this morning...ZZZZ...

I have read through the posts from when I was away and I am happy to see so many people here now!

I feel a little out of the loop so if I miss a question that was asked or if I re-ask a question please forgive me and remind me!

Shelly- Do not feel corny for counting down to X-mas! Like I said I do the same thing! I love it!!

To answer your question from a while ago, yes, I did choose my dress. It is very simple (not what I expected I would choose) and I chose a long veil too!

Here is the link to my dress. (I hope!)

www.marisabridals.com/catalog.mv?series=13&frames=yes

I still do not have my tiara ( & I MUST have one of those!):rolleyes: But I will shop for that soon!

Now that I am back I have to start getting it together!

Call the TA and Lisa @ TWE with some additions...

We booked our hotel in Singapore for the 4 days we will be there before the ship departs. Is anyone else staying in a port for a few days before they board the ship?

We choose to do that due to the time change & the fact that we wanted to see the city.

But now that I am back I feel overwhelmed!! I have so many questions for Lisa @ TWE she will probably kill me!

Plus the bridal salon where I bought the dress called when I was gone and it is ready for my first fitting!! :D Excited but nervous!

BTW, who suggested a "spreadsheet" of sorts so that we may track everyone's "countdown", websites, etc...? Did I hear that or was it my imangination?

Traci- I saw (and LOVED) your website!! It is a great way to keep everyone in touch! I hope that mine will look like yours and Shari's! You guys did a great job!! Also, your dress looks beautiful!! Is it what you thought you would pick-out?

Shari- My email address is ivy@rsvp-intl.com. Please feel free to email me whenever you like! (The same goes for the rest of you too!)

Your wedding day is coming soon!! How are you doing??

I say that we all write Princess and ask for CD players in the rooms for the day of the wedding. I do not want to have to sing and music is so great to listen to for any event when you are getting ready! Does anyone have a song/artist that they would love to hear before they get married? I think that I will have to see how I am feeling that day.

Shelly, you will need music to help your mom & grandmother too!;)

Also, Shari & Shelly, THANK-YOU for signing my webpage!!!!!!! That was so sweet of you!!! I will sign both of yours today!!!!!!! You both made my day when I saw that!! I'm waititng to send out the "webpage" announcements as I do not have a picture up yet. Like I said, I'm slow w/ computers...

Traci-going back a bit I saw that you were asking if you should wear your dress again when you are at your reception? I think that you should wear it!!!!! My sister had her reception after she came back from her honeymoon and everyone was SO excited to see her in her dress. Jeff and I are doing the same thing. I think that if you have a chance to wear it again for your friends & family (and for you too) that you should. Anyway, there is my two cents for you!;)

Ok so I feel like this email is all over the place but like I said I'm having a hard time keeping track of all the emails from when I was gone. I will be better next time I promise.

If anyone has any questions for me let me know! I can't wait to talk to everyone again!

I hope everyone is well!

Ivy,

Hey girl, glad to hear you had such a good time in Vegas. I am sooo jealous. I have yet to go there and experience the "Bright Lights of Vegas" as people say. Welcome back!!

I am doing good. Had a great weekend and manage to get things accomplished. I am just finishing up my OOT bags. We ordered the towels on the weekend. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Anyways, I am going to go and get dinner started, but I am sure I will talk to you all later. By the way, it was my pleasure to sign your guestbook. Have a good one!

Traci-

Sorry for the delayed reply, we've been up in Orlando playing at the theme parks for a few days. Needed to get a way for a little bit and it did the trick. I've stayed several times at the Marriott Marina and it's a great hotel. You can see the ships in port from the hotel which is really cool, the only downfall is not really many places to walk for food but I think the hotel shuttle will take you to "Beach Place" where there are lots of restaurants. You can negotiate a great group rate there of around 100 per night I think, only downfall is that it normally doesn't include the shuttle to the port, that's a bit extra but depending on how many people you have coming, you might be able to negotiate something with them. One thing I discovered is group rates at hotels are much less than their published rates normally.

Another good options is the Embassy Suites on 17th street. Close to everything (store, resteraunts, etc.) and a nice hotel. Same price normally as a yucky holiday inn right down the road, but much nicer. You might be able to get a good rate there too. If you're looking for an economy option, I put folks at the Hampton Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport North. Clean, neat hotel. Not the greatest area, but shuttle to/from airport and to/from cruiseport for free. Rooms were around 65 a night and included breakfast, but shuttle service wasn't very prompt (you get what you pay for). Let me know if you've looked at some other hotels and I'll give you an idea of the area and the hotel, OK? I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

txrn- We had a special order cake, 3 tier and it cost around 395.00, but it was HUGE!!! It could have fed a party of like 200, no joke. They recreated the picture we sent exactly, instead of scaling it to our party. So, if we had thought to ask to have the same cake on a much smaller scale it probably would have been cheaper LOL. We had so much left over that they kept trying to bring out cake to our room on our wedding night and, well, we didn't answer the door. We now joke around about hiding from our own cake! LOL We couldn't take it off with us, so there really wasn't a point in having such a large cake. I'll be happy to send you a picture of our cake with us behind it so you can see how large it was for a party of 35. The slices were like 8 inches high! It was a crack up. It was beautiful though. :) We really should have just had the one that comes with the package decorated with flowers or something, that would have been more sensible as it was a really good size, but oh well, our cake had good "Awwww" factor as it was beautiful.

Good Luck!!!

Kadie

Shari-thank you so much for sharing your schedule. It sounds perfect and I think that's what we'll do as well. I'm looking forward to your review when you get back!

Ivy- I hope you get some rest after the whirlwind vegas trip--that is a long time to be from home. thank you for the compliments on our web site and my dress. I do love it! And yours is stunning! I think the spreadsheet and plea for a cd player are great ideas. Or for the wedding dates, perhaps we create a new thread with the list...

Kadie--a million thank yous for the hotel info. the info is exactly what we need! I know we're still a year+ out (369 days til we sail, but who's counting LOL), but people want this info. Hopefully we'll have most of the questions answered by the time our save-the-dates go out next week--that will be my Memorial Day weekend project :)

Hi ladies,

It's been a while again so I went to the start of the thread and read all the way through. Seems I've missed answering some questions and so forth so here goes nothin'. Hopefully I'll be back for good now, that is if work will let me...:rolleyes:

Well another day closer to THE day! :D It sounds like everyone so far is doing well.

Shari~ How are you? I know you must be about to bust with the wait for the final papers! I am about to send off tomorrow (finally) all the questions and extra touches FI and I are wanting. I tried originally to do that through email on the 18th but never happened. This is about the third attempt for us to get them out. So far Lisa at TWE has been great and very patient so that's good. I hope the allergies are doing better, I know the feeling. And BTW I did get that drink the other night, thank goodness. I saw the cake picture you had posted and it's beautiful. I couldn't believe the prices they quoted you though. I hope mine aren't that high, and If so I may opt to just have them decorate the package cake to serve. I will work on my knot bio this weekend to see if I can update with some other pictures. I had a question too, you mentioned you added an additional dozen roses to your bouquet with a couple of lily and ivy, would you mind letting me know how much that cost you? I am adding an additional dozen roses with lavendar accents and am kinda curious how the quote might come in. BTW I never did answer your question from a few weeks ago. I ordered my towels through a store called Things Remembered. They had a beautiful beach towel on display in their store and I found out I was able to get them embroidered so I did. Only cost about 24.99 per towel with everything we had put on it. I didn't think that was too bad. Another BTW,(sorry it's been a while since my last post) how many people are you having at the wedding? I didn't see that anywhere, but may have just missed it. Boy, lots to say and ask tonight...sorry about that....

Traci~ How are you doing? How is the planning going? Okay, so the dress is chosen and beautiful (YEAH!!!) Have you been looking at cakes or decided on one? I know there is still a lot of time for changing the mind, trust me, I've done my fair share of that and thankfully Lisa at TWE has been patient and quite helpful. You mentioned an AHR. If you don't mind me asking, what gave you the idea for that? So far I have it set up for a 2:00pm wedding with a reception to follow in Skywalkers (hopefully) right after. Now that I am hearing the idea of an AHR I'm liking that too...Oh such decisions. :confused:

Ivy~ Welcome back from Vegas! Sorry to hear you had to work the whole time. Hopefully you got to enjoy some time too. Is it like everyone says? BTW your dress is beautiful. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has chosen a long veil. Of course, Lisa at TWE experience asked me (jokingly of course) if I was crazy when she saw my dress. She was surprised to see I chose one like I did. I have to say I picked the dress before I decided on the cruise wedding so...maybe it will be a live and learn experience. I think we all should send something to princess or at least have a special request in for us brides for a CD player in the room. Humm..wonder how we could do that, I'll check into it and see what comes of it and let you guys know. Welcome back again....we've missed you. BTW it looks like you and I are working with the same lady at TWE Lisa. So far she has been great with me and I couldn't ask really for anything more.

txrn~ Hey there! I saw you are currently in TX. I am originally from the Austin area and would love to go back, I'm envious. How is all the planning going? Looks like your wedding is around the "holidays" too at least the start of them. I'm sure Ivy and I will already have the Christmas count down going on (LOL). I may have missed this in earlier posts, however, what type of extras are you looking to do. So far Shari, Ivy and myself are adding about the same things to us packages. I was just curious. I saw in an earlier post you like to have control of things. I'm the same way, the whole idea of having someone 16hours away from me doing the arranging of what my FI and I want for the wedding is driving me crazy. I am definately a "hands on" person so it's been quiet an adjustment to put my trust in them. I have to say through, that Kadie has been a great help in talking with me. She said everything went perfectly on her wedding so I'm going to take that and try to relax. Still not working all the way, but working on it. Have you chosen your dress? I'm sure you probably answered that one too, sorry, just curious (again).

Kadie~ It's been a while since I've talked with (bugged :p ) you. How are you? The trip to Orlando sounds like what the doctor ordered. I hope you had a great time! I wish I was that close to Disney and Universal myself. My FI is trying to talk me into moving down to Miami since half of his family is there. We'll see if that happens anytime soon. The information you gave on the hotels is great. Would you by any chance know anything about the Renaissance Hotel? My TA looked into some hotel info for us a while ago when we were considering flying in the day before on Friday. She gave us prices for the Marriot and Renaissance. It sounds great online, however I didn't know if you may be able to shed anymore light on it and how it may compare. It seems to be the highest in price over all the other hotels (89 per night) and just don't know if it's really worth the extra expense. We finally decided to fly in and now it's just the setting up of the hotel. I hope everything is going well for you and look forward to talking with you again soon. I'm sure a million and one new questions will pop up once I get to the finalizing part.

Ok ladies, I've kept you reading long enough. I hope again all is well. Maybe with work more under control now I will be able to be back more regularly

Night ladies.

Shelly

By the way, anyone heard from Diving Bride yet? Just curious to know how things went...night

Ivy ~ Thanks for signing my knot guest book. I truly appreciate it.

Traci ~ Glad I could help!! I am not very good at writing, but I will certainly try my best. That's all I can do right? LOL!!:p

Shelly ~ Hi there! Things here are going really good, I feel like everything is falling into place. I still have these darn allergies, but am taking benedryl which is really controlling them. Thank goodness!!

How are you doing? What extras touches did you and your FI decide on? Hopefully your cake quote won't be that much, but then it all depends on detail and size you want.

We are having 20 guest attend our wedding, which will be really nice. I can't remember the last time my family had a vacation together when we were all there. So these seven days on board will really be something. It's been awhile for FI's family too. How many are you having?

For the extra dozen roses, lilies, ivy and greenery is cost me an extra $50. I found that pretty reasonable, so of course I went with it. I am having the traditional cascade. What type are you wanting to have?

I never saw towels at are Things to Remember. I bet they look great though. You will have to take a picture of them and put them in your knot bio. I am getting the groomsman and ushers a gun metal money clip from there. I finally got my towel order placed on the weekend. My FI and I were pretty undecided of what to put on it. We had three different things I made up to choose from. I can't wait to see them. I should be getting them some time next week. I will probably take a picture of them and put it in my knot bio. This is the last thing I need to complete my OOT bag. How exciting!!:p

Well I am going to go and phone my brother now and wish him a Happy Birthday. Hope all you girls on this board had a good night and hope to talk to you all soon again.

Archived