dawn excursion ?

kevinsmom

hi there,

going on the dawn july 25th w/my family and 16 mo old son. i am wondering about the shore excursion in miami to the fontainebleu hilton resort. has anyone done this? any feedback? it looks like a good way to just relax since i will have the baby. how is the water park cookie's world? i assume it is also on the beach right?

thanks,

gina

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

NCL Dawn 1st time!

I would love to hear any feedback to this post also. I am going on the dawn 5/23. We have already booked the seaworld excursion but were thinking of the fountain blue also for miami. It does seem like a relaxing day but would also love to hear from someone who has been there.

• 2 weeks later...

I was there in Nov. of 2003. my kids were 10 and 9 , but we all had a good time . the slide and tube ride are fun. the main pool is real nice. the beach is right there. We found out that you could rent the cabana from the hotel for less, and the cab ride is only about $25.00. dont get the towles from the ship, they have them there for you. They also have a nice bar rest. on the grounds and the prices are not bad.

1985-NCL Skyward

1987-NCL Starward

1992-NCL Seaward

1994-NCL Starward

2002- Carnival Victory

2003-NCL Dawn

2004-NCL Majesty

Hi, we were on the Dawn sailing 2/29-3/07 and went on the Fountainbleu excursion and loved it. It is a beautful hotel, the pool areas are really nice, the kiddie water park looked like a great place for kids, and the water slide is fun for adults too!!! The beach is right across the boardwalk, and there is also a nice outdoor bar/restaurant right by the adult pool. Have a great time!!!

Archived