Carnival Liberty Review 1/7/12 - 1/14/12

kmilanes

We visited San Juan a few years ago and used the trolley and did a walking tour just the two of us (dh and myself) Is it still safe to do this? We want to visit the forts again and do some shopping. Just roam around and take some pictures.

Yea trolley is still safe but its usually really crowded. The forts are still safe. Just watch out for the scammer he usually hangs around Old San Juan and Hotels.

Great review. Going in February and are the same age group as you so it adds perspective from how I will probably view the cruise. Also, I love to drink.....

If ya got more pics, post em! Wondering how your S&S bill was at the end...

Were there alot of young people on the cruise? How was the night life atmosphere on the ship?

My bill was 80$ and the rest were around the 200$-300$ range. I have a great secret for you in how to save money, but I cant post it here.

When we went to the night clubs it was ok. Some days there was 30-40 people other days it was completely empty because of the deck parties.

Oh I see. Yes we bought the cruise just about 6 weeks before we went. I would have really loved to have gone to the Bahama's! I wonder why they took it off? I really didn't care for the snorkeling in St Thomas. It was much better when I went to Jamaica. Did you do any snorkeling?

We snorkeled in St. Thomas. Not that great.

Thanks for the info. We'll keep an eye out for the scammer. We are looking forward to just looking around and taking some pictures. I have a walking tour printed out. Should we just stick to the forts and shopping area or do you think that we'll be safe with the walking tour as long as we keep our guard up? Thanks again for the review and all the help.

Thanks for the info. We'll keep an eye out for the scammer. We are looking forward to just looking around and taking some pictures. I have a walking tour printed out. Should we just stick to the forts and shopping area or do you think that we'll be safe with the walking tour as long as we keep our guard up? Thanks again for the review and all the help.

As long as you stick to the tourist areas, old san juan, you should be fine without a problem. Just keep your guard up like you would any where else for pick pocketers and such.

My bill was 80$ and the rest were around the 200$-300$ range. I have a great secret for you in how to save money, but I cant post it here.

When we went to the night clubs it was ok. Some days there was 30-40 people other days it was completely empty because of the deck parties.

Thanks for the info. How am I supposed to find out how you had such a low bill then!?

Thanks for the info. How am I supposed to find out how you had such a low bill then!?

I was wondering the same thing!!!:eek:

Archived