Gargoyles & Graffiti Blog

LMM1801

I have a travel blog that focuses on architectural details and other things that strike my fancy, mostly while cruising and mostly in Europe. Sometimes I get the urge to write about other things. My blog has over 12,000 pageviews and my biggest audience is in Mexico (where I live) and the Netherlands. I have even had my blog on hollandamericalbog.com. That was a real honor! :)

http://www.gargoylesandgraffiti.blogspot.com/

Edited by LMM1801

• 2 months later...
I have a travel blog that focuses on architectural details and other things that strike my fancy, mostly while cruising and mostly in Europe. Sometimes I get the urge to write about other things. My blog has over 12,000 pageviews and my biggest audience is in Mexico (where I live) and the Netherlands. I have even had my blog on hollandamericalbog.com. That was a real honor! :)

637 people have now viewed my travel blog from Cruise Critic. Thanks, Cruise Critic. I am now over 15,000 pageviews on my blog in total!:)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My blog now has almost 25,000 page views. The most popular countries to view it are Mexico, the United States and the Netherlands. Russia is gaining though with the most page views behind Mexico this month.

I enjoyed reading your blog - I liked the little details that you find round and about on your travels as I take pictures of things like that too!

Thanks, Susie Q! It is fun taking photos of architectural elements. I guess we see the world differently. Way cool in my opinion!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My posts have been fewer this year. I need to think of something to breathe new life in to my blog. Any other bloggers out there have some ideas of what you have tried in the past? Do you continue to revive the same blog or start a new one? How often do you change your opening blog page?

I will get new life from the new trips I go on next year. I think Norway will definitely be a gargoyle-inspired cruise. Probably the Transatlantic, with many stops in Spain, will be great for the graffiti portion.

• 5 months later...
My blog now has over 40,500 page views. Thanks, all, for sharing my experiences with me!

Blog now at over 51,000 pageviews. A post on Gdansk, Poland has caught fire and I have a whole new audience. Thanks, Cruise Critic! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My blog

http://gargoylesandgraffiti.blogspot.com

now has over 60,000 pageviews.

"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Edited by LMM1801

• 8 months later...