Wine Question (Riesling Specifically)

As far as I know, Chateau Ste. Michelle is the only riesling offered in the various wine packages. However, there may/should be other rieslings available for individual glass/bottle purchase.

Half off topic here, check out

Schmitt Sohne Piesporter Michelsberg

if you like German Riesling, it is great IMO. Not fancy or anything but I think it tastes very good.

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question, not trying to hijack the thread.

No apologies needed….Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look for this! :D

There are 5 on the 2010 wine list. If you follow the link in my signature, you can see it, and I believe it's is still current. It was on our NYE cruise, anyway. Here's the page with Rieslings: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2617068950069108448DaWzur

Also, Vintages will have a different selection of wines. My recollection is that, on the ships with the dispensers (Allure is one), there are a couple of Rieslings on the list.

Happy hunting!

There are 5 on the 2010 wine list. If you follow the link in my signature, you can see it, and I believe it's is still current. It was on our NYE cruise, anyway. Here's the page with Rieslings: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2617068950069108448DaWzur

Also, Vintages will have a different selection of wines. My recollection is that, on the ships with the dispensers (Allure is one), there are a couple of Rieslings on the list.

Happy hunting!

PERFECT!! Thanks so much!

PERFECT!! Thanks so much!

That doesn't mean that they are necessarily wines that are included in a package...and by looking at the price I highly doubt so.

You original post did say

I prefer a German riesling and am curious if there is other options before I book a package.

I suspect that OP won't be booking a package, then.

Your suspicions are correct ;)

I would prefer to pay by the bottle for a better (totally my opinion) wine rather than purchase a package of wine I'm not crazy about, even though the cost is higher.

Archived