Solstice Cigar Smoking: Two Questions

macruisefan

I know (and appreciate!) that Celebrity has significantly restricted smoking. I occasionally enjoy a cigar in the evening. Two questions:

Where on Solstice, is cigar smoking permitted (if anywhere)? I did a search, but I am getting all sorts of results from different time periods.

Do they sell cigars anywhere on board? I might have two or three the whole cruise. And while I could bring some from home, if they have some on board, I needn't bother.

Smoking a cigar with a scotch in the other hand is my husband's favorite cruise activity especially on the Solstice class ships! Cigar smoking is allowed on the back/aft of the ship on the deck with grass. There is a nice bar and comfortable, cushioned chairs. Very, very nice space. enjoy!

I think they sell cigars on board (where they sell liquor), but I'm not positive.

Cigar smoking is allowed at the sky bar on the aft end of the ship starboard side only, next to the putting green/golf course.

Cigars should be available for sale at the on board shops

they also were for sale the first night at the sky bar.

DH reports that on board cigar selection not so good-- suggests you being your own & get some in ports...

there's a little case they keep them in... but nothing like the humidor in Michaels used tio stick...the bar area is Ok if it is not windy out ..there is no indoor ciogar bar at all!

Archived