Pearl 3/25/12

jrs7306

Just went online to NCL website to see how many staterooms were left and I cannot bring up ths cruise. I am booked for this cruise and have paid all that was due and now I am concerned that it has been canceled. Any info on what is going on ?

I checked yesterday and there were quite a few cabins left. Could they have sold them all in 24 hrs? I have read on the forums about cruiselines canceling cruises @ the last minute that is why I am concerned as this a famiy cruise involving 3 cabins @ this time maybe more later.

You're on a Spring Break cruise, and past final payment. Your cruise isn't being cancelled.

I see 2 possibilities myself:

1) The upgrade fairy is selling out the boat at the moment. From the cabin tracking sites, this cruise shows fully sold out.

2) Less likely: The site maintenance going on to switch the later cruises between the Jewel and the Pearl have removed cruises on those 2 ships from current booking. The itinerary switch between these 2 ships starts on October 12, 2012, so don't worry about your cruise for this switch; it doesn't affect your cruise.

Archived