Allure Tables for Two (chandelier view)

Good morning, fellow cruisers!

My partner and I would love to have a table for two on Allure of the Seas (we sail in six weeks), but I have heard that they are located in some pretty undesirable locations, placed as kind of an afterthought.

I am hoping that someone in our community may have enjoyed a table for two in the Adagio Restaurant very near the center of the room, with a view of the chandelier. My preference is for one at the railing, so we can overlook the dramatic center 'atrium' of the MDR.

Does anyone know of a table for two in such a location? Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Charlie Sylvia

We have many times gotten a table top originally for four that they have set up as a two top for us..better location..You might send your request to

rcldining@rccl.com with your request and all sailing info...Best of luck !!

Thank you so much for the terrific info! It's much appreciated.

Charlie

We were on the Allure this past November and had a table for two on the lowest of the three MDR decks (Deck 3). It was not a great location since it was off to the side of the chandelier area and right up against a big table for 12 (and they were very noisy and demanding). I looked up and saw that there were some good looking tables for two on Deck 4, against the railing. These tables looked down on our area, not exactly in the middle of the MDR, but I think they would have been better than where we were. Last year, on the Oasis, we did have one of those tables for two against the railing, looking down on Deck 3 and we enjoyed the location.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise, the Allure is beautiful!

We were on the Allure this past November and had a table for two on the lowest of the three MDR decks (Deck 3). It was not a great location since it was off to the side of the chandelier area and right up against a big table for 12 (and they were very noisy and demanding). I looked up and saw that there were some good looking tables for two on Deck 4, against the railing. These tables looked down on our area, not exactly in the middle of the MDR, but I think they would have been better than where we were. Last year, on the Oasis, we did have one of those tables for two against the railing, looking down on Deck 3 and we enjoyed the location.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise, the Allure is beautiful!

Thank you so much. I cannot wait to board Allure. Only 47 more days to go!

I have not been on Royal Caribbean in ages, having spent many of the last eight years on Cunard and Celebrity, so I am really looking forward to it.

I am going to email RCI dining, and request one of those tables on Deck 4, by the railing.

Much appreciated.

Thank you so much. I cannot wait to board Allure. Only 47 more days to go!

I have not been on Royal Caribbean in ages, having spent many of the last eight years on Cunard and Celebrity, so I am really looking forward to it.

I am going to email RCI dining, and request one of those tables on Deck 4, by the railing.

Much appreciated.

Make sure as soon as you board the ship go to the dining room to verify your request. They will be more than happy to accomodate you.

Archived