Pride in Hong Kong

akpat

I just had to post how exciting it is to be watching the Pride sail across the harbor of Hong Kong. We are staying in the Marco Polo Hotel with a bay view room, right above Ocean Terminal where we are now watching the Pride dock. It is a beautiful sight, and we begin our next adventure when we board later today.

Akpat,

We are also Alaska people! We sailed on the Sojourn last March, Hong Kong to Singapore.

Had a fabulous time, loved the itinerary. The sail away was absolutely beautiful out of HKG. I hope the weather cooperates for you. We are booked on the Sojourn again this April for a couple of weeks in the Med. can't wait. We are having a warm up here in Anchorage... 16F today!

Rob and Sharlene

Hi Rob and Sharlene, we have been traveling the past month and have missed most of that subzero weather in Alaska (darn!) Record cold and snow this year...the older I get the more I appreciate being 'outside' during the winter.

This will be our first venture with Seabourn on the Pride. We are looking forward to the little sister experience from here to Singapore, and would like to try one of the bigger sisters sometime as well.

Akpat - do put some reports on your cruise on the board, if you have time. When we are at home we love living a cruise vicariously - especially if the reporter is unbiased and talks about the ports of call, and the ship and staff, with maybe a bit about the food and wine!

Entering Hong Kong Harbor on the Seabourn Pride July 2010, first sailing from Singapore enroute to Shanghai (rerouted out of Bankok because of the Violence during that period).....

Enjoy and watch full screen turn the music up

Rodmanb294 - thank you for sharing this beautiful video - now you've gone and made me add another thing to my "List" ;):D Really enjoyed the music - what is it? :)

Archived