Stay Away from the MEATLOAF

wrigley80

If you are traveling on Carnival Cruise Lines.............DO NOT ORDER THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( It is disgusting. I'm pretty sure my dog wouldn't even had eaten it.

I love Carnival Cruise Lines but the Meatloaf needs to be taken off the menu

If you are traveling on Carnival Cruise Lines.............DO NOT ORDER THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( It is disgusting. I'm pretty sure my dog wouldn't even had eaten it.

Ewwww... Thanks for the heads up!!

I guess the same could be said about eating snails...STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Come on, now! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I, personally, love meatloaf! I have NEVER had a bad piece of meatloaf in my 56 years.

Some people love lobster, but I can't stand it. So is it fair to tell people to stay away from meatloaf just because you didn't like it? I don't think so!

:cool:Bill

i guess the same could be said about eating snails...stay away from them! Come on, now! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i, personally, love meatloaf! I have never had a bad piece of meatloaf in my 56 years.

some people love lobster, but i can't stand it. So is it fair to tell people to stay away from meatloaf just because you didn't like it? I don't think so!

:cool:bill

everyone is entitled to their own opinion so i am voicing my opinion to stay away from the meatloaf. Don't be so rude with your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone is entitled to their own opinion so i am voicing my opinion to stay away from the meatloaf. Don't be so rude with your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Wrigley, I think you are the rude one. You weren't just stating an opinion, you were yelling at people telling them what to do. I quote from your orginal post "DO NOT ORDER THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If you didn't care for the meatloaf that is fine, but don't yell at me not to order it.

BTW, did this topic really deserve it's own thread?

:cool:

WOW! Must have hit a nerve, huh? You might need to take a chill pill, especially since you told me, and everyone else, to "stay away from the meatloaf" because YOU didn't like it! BLAH...BLAH...BLAH

Bill

Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf

Hmmm, Meatloaf ... o.k. I only know of one place to get good meatloaf and that's at my family reunion each summer. One of my cousins makes it moist, juicy, yummy. The dish stands on its own ... no ketchup needed either. :cool: :p

Get the recipe and share.

One thing I've learned to "NOT" do over the years is voice my own personal food preferences as a "FACT". Taste is very different from person to person and just because I like or dislike something doesn't mean that anyone else will agree with me.

I personally love meatloaf. I've had meatloaf that's been dried out and tasteless and I've meatloaf that's been moist and full of flavor. So in other words, there is good and bad meatloaf!

Here's a couple of menu links to some VERY GOOD restaurants close to me that have meatloaf on their menu. The first link is for "Ted's Montana Grill". It's a restaurant that's owned by Ted Turner and they specialize in beef and bison meat and they serve a "Bison Meatloaf" that is out of this world(their bison hamburgers are great too).

The other link is for "Eddie Merlots", a high end steak restaurant that has a few locations here in the Midwest. On their menu is a "triple prime meatloaf". BTW, around Easter time this restaurant has an "all you can eat" seafood special for a couple of weeks. Last year it was $35 for "all you can eat" whole Maine lobsters(1 to 1 1/2lbs each)I went twice. Two years ago they had "all you can eat" King crab legs for $30 I went twice to that too.

http://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/menu.html

http://www.eddiemerlots.com/Menu-and-Wine-List/Menu-142.html

• 3 weeks later...
anyway, where ever you are, meatloaf means greasy leftovers with a couple of eggs to make it hold together....

no sane person would make meatloaf from good meat!

Actually we do.....grinding top cuts of meat makes a wonderful meatloaf. Top it off with a quail egg, and a chutney and you have gourmet.....this is a foodie section if the op had not noticed.

Archived