We finally booked our next cruise!

All4fun&fun4all

I am beside myself with happiness! After the terrible year that we had in 2011 we desperately need this little 5 day distraction.

Last January we lost our house to a fire and DBF (a.k.a The Andrew) almost didnt make it out. His burns have healed but his mind...not quite so much.:( Cruising is our favorite thing and I am hopeful that this may help him heal. Just a little 5 day out of our hometown to Freeport and Nassau March 23rd. And yes, I will be doing another photo review.

Now, to find me a countdown ticker! WHHOOOOEEEE!!!! :D

I am beside myself with happiness! After the terrible year that we had in 2011 we desperately need this little 5 day distraction.

Last January we lost our house to a fire and DBF (a.k.a The Andrew) almost didnt make it out. His burns have healed but his mind...not quite so much.:( Cruising is our favorite thing and I am hopeful that this may help him heal.

Congrats on getting booked!

There's few things in the world so powerfully healing as the sea. Make sure he spends a few hours doing nothing other than gazing at that stunning blue expanse...

:)

We just booked our cruise "escape" too :D. DH was recently diagnosed with MS and we just need to get away from it all. For the 1st time in 7 years we will be cruising without kids, family, or friends. He just needs to relax and not worry about the needs/wants of anyone else.

We are going to "Carpe Diem" and enjoy the health and mobility that he currently has. :)

So happy you are cruising again! Took our first cruise on the Fantasy last October and read your review countless times before we cruised. Hopefully, will be on the Fantasy again in October 2012!

Can't wait for your review!!!

We have been booked on the same cruise since October...Well in November wife(Pam) found out she had kidney cancer, she had the tumor removed and part of her kidney...We decided to still go on our cruise cause this has been a hell of a year....This will be our first time in a port hole room on the upper deck...We are so looking forward to this cruise, no children, just relaxing and celebrating cancer free and 18 years married.:p

Mike

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=Baldman70&date=3-23-2012&text=Cruising is better than working&ship=Carnival Fantasy

So sorry to hear about your home and Andrew. The cruise will be such a calming-Zen experience.

I loved your last review, you did such a great job. I can't wait to read your next one. Did you book another Port-hole cabin? I loved the pics and good descriptions from your last review.

Wishing you a great time, the countdown is the hardest part.

:):)

So sorry to hear about your home and Andrew. The cruise will be such a calming-Zen experience.

I loved your last review, you did such a great job. I can't wait to read your next one. Did you book another Port-hole cabin? I loved the pics and good descriptions from your last review.

Wishing you a great time, the countdown is the hardest part.

:):)

Thank you. We decided to try an aft ocenview this time. U239. Thought it would be neat backing into Nassau and just being able to watch the wake sounds so peaceful. Cant wait! 47 days to go

Thank you. We decided to try an aft ocenview this time. U239. Thought it would be neat backing into Nassau and just being able to watch the wake sounds so peaceful. Cant wait! 47 days to go

So cool, now we will all get to see the aft OV's :)

Last January we lost our house to a fire and DBF (a.k.a The Andrew) almost didnt make it out. His burns have healed but his mind...not quite so much.:( Cruising is our favorite thing and I am hopeful that this may help him heal. Just a little 5 day out of our hometown to Freeport and Nassau March 23rd. And yes, I will be doing another photo review.

Oh my that's terrible that your BF had to go through that. How scary! Thank God he got out okay! So glad to hear you are getting to cruise together soon, I can't wait for the review!

Yay!!! I am so excited for you and the Andrew. It's like we'll get to come with you again on this cruise. I also have read your last review numerous times and was inspired to cruise the Fantasy last year. Great cruise. Can't wait for your upcoming Fantasy cruise. I know it will be wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked yesterday on the Fantasy sailing for the 25th (my platinum cruise!!!). I noticed you right off on the roll call when you were thinking about booking that one. My husband and I did the Fantasy a few months after you guys in 2010 and I loved your review! Also loved the Funtimes you emailed me from that cruise (thanks again!) :)!

Anyway, sorry you guys changed your mind about the 25th and I hope you guys have a great cruise!

Thanks everyone! I will be sure to take tons of notes and come back with an equally entertaining review for you. I think I may be putting the camera in the Andrew's hands this time to get his perspective. Since we have already documented what the ship looks like and given the informational portion of a review this one may be a little different.

I am thinking of attending more of the activities (martini tasting, deck party, towel folding). Heck, I may even try out bingo. (Ok, I may not go THAT far) We really didnt go to many of the indoor scheduled activities and mostly were on lido deck at the bar. Eh...we will see.

I am glad so many people enjoyed our review and our silliness.

I just booked yesterday on the Fantasy sailing for the 25th (my platinum cruise!!!). I noticed you right off on the roll call when you were thinking about booking that one. My husband and I did the Fantasy a few months after you guys in 2010 and I loved your review! Also loved the Funtimes you emailed me from that cruise (thanks again!) :)!

Anyway, sorry you guys changed your mind about the 25th and I hope you guys have a great cruise!

That's a bummer. I remember you from your comments on my last review. It would have been fun cruising with you. Another time then! :)

Archived