Weather in canaries in march

We did a cruise a couple of years ago and it wan't warm enough for me just with a t-shirt. On Lanzarote it was raining as well, and the guide told us it never rains there. Only hot place was Agadir so bring a jumper I fleece just in case.

We went on the 22nd March a couple of years ago and had nice, warm weather on the whole. It was a bit cloudy in Madeira and Las Palmas but warm enough for light clothing. We sunbathed on the beach in the other resorts. As we were at sea at night it was obviously pretty cool outside in the Atlantic but you are inside then so it doesn't matter but I agree that you will need a fleece if you go out on deck at night. It can be hit and miss at that time of year but I have to say that we went for a week in Fuerteventura in June last year and there was a howling cool wind all week and it was cold in the evening. So we definitely had better weather on the cruise in March.:):)

Jan

Archived