Star White Hot Party Question

dolfin6857

OK, silly question - what is it?

The White Hot Party is one of NCL's signature events. Think flashing lights, glow-in-the-dark necklaces, thumping music, dancing etc. Most everyone wears white. There are drinks in flashing cups. The cruise director and his staff as well as the ship's dancers do a performance and lead everyone in dancing and having a good time. It is family friendly for the first part of the party and then it becomes an adult-only event.

I don't think I have explained it very well but it is a fun time.

I found a couple of those... they kinda clinched that I want to go :)

Is there any white hot "gear" (t-shirts) that can be bought on board or before hand?

Yes, you can buy the T-shirts (same that the crew wears) in the gift shop and in various displays around the ships. We bought one (but it was almost three years ago) and the cost was $15.

That sounds like a blast! I'd be concerned, however, about migraine triggering; has anyone with headaches any input for surviving the thing?

Yah, the strobes bother my eyes big time, but I figure we'll go for a bit just long enough to experience it (and get some pictures ;) )

Yah, the strobes bother my eyes big time, but I figure we'll go for a bit just long enough to experience it (and get some pictures ;) )

Since we will be on the same cruise I will be happy to try it out with you as I have never been to the white hot party.

Archived