Best/Cheapest Parking Options at Port Canaveral

tigerpaw75

We used Park Port Canaveral this past summer and a few years ago and were quite happy with them, although it cost us $47.65 USD for 4 nights which is more than the $7.99 I saw elsewhere on this thread.

Good luck!

That price was from a 2012 or 2013 post. This thread was resurrected.

Park and Cruise lists their current rate as $10.95 per day. However, they do offer sales and they have a long list of ways to get a discount--AAA, veterans, "service workers," AARP, etc. And they have a "frequent flyer" program--stay with them 4 times and the 5th is free.

Granted, the rates have increased. This place has a fenced, secured lot and a good shuttle system.

I've been searching also and will probably park there unless I hear anything positive about Lots of Honor .com. It's $6.49 but reviews aren't great.

You should use the weblink icon when posting a web address. It's the globe with a linked chain icon above the space when posting.

This ensures you are not posting a link to a site that is not allowed on CC, as it will show up as *******.com if not.

Lots of Honor is allowed:

https://lotsofhonor.com

ex techie

Thanks EX Techie but I'm NON Techie so not quite sure what you meant... did I do something wrong?

Writing a web address without inserting it properly is not the proper protocol as per the CC rules, they ask or require that you use the weblink icon to post a web address instead of spelling it out and spacing the address out.

Here's how to post a web address that will be filtered via the CC sites software so it will be checked, if allowed, and not possibly later deleted by a Mod/Host.

When posting, there are icons above your message window:

replywindow.png

Click on the icon with a blue box around it:

Weblinkicon.png

Then this box will appear. Copy and paste the web address into this box.

weblinkurl.png

This will check the site you are linking to is allowed or it will be *****'d out.

Easy!

ex techie

• 3 weeks later...
Personal thought--you are paying thousands for the cruise. Is saving $50 on parking worth the inconvenience of being off site? Obviously an individual decision.

I'm so with you on this moki'smommy! Our last Disney cruise, we parked at the port, and while I'm sure we paid (much?) more than other options available the convenience upon arrival and especially on departure made it well worth it. When the cruise was over, we had to embark on a long drive back home to NJ. It was great not to have to wait around for a shuttle or wait in lines to get to our car. It was right there when we disembarked, and were on our way home in no time.

Which leads me to my question. We will be sailing with DCL again 6/17 from Port Canaveral, and are considering our options again for parking there. I am convinced for reasons mentioned above, we will park at the port. My question however is, should I book a reservation for parking and pay in advance, or wait till we get there? If we do the latter, the hotel we plan on staying at the night before offers a 40% discount on parking at the port, but only if we pay when we arrive at the port. It can not be used if you reserve in advance. Has anyone ever gone to the port on the day of their departure, expecting to park at the port (with or without a 40% discount), only to find the entire lot full and no parking available? The only advantage to making the reservation in advance is, I am assuming, it guarantees me a spot in their lot.

I may start another thread with this same question, but if anyone could reply here, I would be eternally grateful.

I answered your other post. In virtually all situations, there is space when you arrive at the port without a reservation. The real question is whether the 40% off coupons/program will still be in effect. It was started as a short term special, but has rather morphed into an ongoing special thru many local hotels.