carnival dream

tayjay2001

I am from the UK and we are planning a trip to florida in august. We are looking at a cruise on the carnival dream on the 1st sept, only done a royal caribean med cruise before and loved it. Can anyone tell me if they do drinks packages on the ship especially for kids. Also the gratuities if you dont pay them up front can you pay onboard at ur own discretion. I only feel tipping should be done for good service. Also does anyone know the price of a beer onboard, and is all food included. One last thing is it a nice ship royal caribean are amazing ships .

All of the food is included except for the steakhouse. Don't miss the bbq on the lanai on sea days! It's amazing :)

They do offer unlimited bubbles packages. I know the price is different for adults and children and I believe the current prices are on Carnival's website. You can get soda or juice with the package.

As far as the gratuities go, I'm not sure. Our gratuities are always added on the sail & sign card automatically if we don't pay them ahead of time. We usually tip extra on top of the prepaid amounts.

I'm not sure about beer prices but expect to pay $6-$8 for a frozen drink. I purchased a rum punch drink that was in a disco ball "cup" because I wanted the disco ball. It was $14!

Carnival allows, in your carry on bag, up to 12 20z bottles of soda or water per person. They also allow 1 bottle of champayne or wine per adult to be carried on. Tea, coffee, lemonade & water are free. They do have a soda card available as someone said. Tipping is automatically applied to your s&s card, you can have it removed if you feel you didn't recieve good service. As far as the Dream--we haven't sailed her yet, will be doing so in Nov. Happy sailing

Archived