Royal Princess Schedule in Europe for 2013

paul929207

I think they should place those two 'preview' cruises after the 7-day maiden voyage cruise. Turn them into sampler cruises but let the maiden voyage be what it is supposed to be. :) I know there will be different views on this.

So will the Royal stay in Europe all year long or will it sail to FLL to do the Caribbean during our winter months?

I think they should place those two 'preview' cruises after the 7-day maiden voyage cruise. Turn them into sampler cruises but let the maiden voyage be what it is supposed to be. :) I know there will be different views on this.

So will the Royal stay in Europe all year long or will it sail to FLL to do the Caribbean during our winter months?

The preview cruises will most likely be mostly for travel agents...

Interesting that her inaugural cruise is from Southampton. I would think that means that a certain new princess will be christening her... :)

Interesting that her inaugural cruise is from Southampton. I would think that means that a certain new princess will be christening her... :)

Ahhhh....good thought - I bet you're right!;)

Fitting since Princess Di was the gomotherof the last Royal Princess. I always loved thepainting of her that hung next to the Pursers Desk. Made the ship even more special.

The decor appears to be different, more muted but classy. Some might say its missing a "Wow" factor but I disagree. I loved the renderings. You don't need flashing neon lights to wow people.

Flashing neon lights would turn me off in the blink of an eye (or the flash of a neon light!!).

I like 'understated', it suits me :)

The decor appears to be different, more muted but classy. Some might say its missing a "Wow" factor but I disagree. I loved the renderings. You don't need flashing neon lights to wow people.

Flashing neon lights would turn me off in the blink of an eye (or the flash of a neon light!!).

I like 'understated', it suits me :)

I completely agree that the Princess decor is great & should never have neon anywhere onboard except for maybe the disco which isn't for me. :p

This made my day. I am pretty depressed about having to cancel my 50th bday cruise on the Crown in May. I was thinking of just rebooking same cruise in November. It's hard to get excited about cruising as my dad's prognosis was 2-3 months a month ago. I know I'm not going in May but haven't cancelled yet. I know I have to but.... I just can't.

Now the thought of rebooking on the Royal instead has raised my spirits.

I'm excited to sail on the new Royal Princess. I do hope the Duchess of Cambridge is the Godmother :)

I'm going to try to book when I'm on the Caribbean Princess in April. I imagine the first cruise from FLL will be sold out by then, but maybe I can find a decent price for a Royal cruise in Jan or Feb 2014. Plus I need to book the Crown Princess from Galveston in 2013 - a cheaper cruise with no airfare will be the perfect trade off for the pricier Royal cruise with a flight to Florida :D

I wonder what sort of itinerary she'll be doing from FLL :confused:

Archived