Key West - Key Lime Bike Tour??

goodlife 2

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has done a tour with "Key Lime Bike Tours" recently?? We will be in Key West for the day next month and considering this tour for 2 adults and 1 child (12 years) .... Can we walk there from the Cruise Pier??

However, there seems to be alot of talk about "Lloyd's Bike Tours" but I am concerned about the mixed reviews his tours get...... (he apparently has an unusual sense of humour)

Any information is appreciated!

Thanks,

Jill

There are several reviews here --->

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34345-d1924763-r115591389-Key_Lime_Bike_Day_Tours-Key_West_Florida_Keys_Florida.html

... all of which are positive. I don't see anywhere where it tells you where the tour starts so I can't say if you can walk there, but in Key West, probably. You saw that it ends with a Key Lime tasting?

Pjk

There are several reviews here --->

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34345-d1924763-r115591389-Key_Lime_Bike_Day_Tours-Key_West_Florida_Keys_Florida.html

... all of which are positive. I don't see anywhere where it tells you where the tour starts so I can't say if you can walk there, but in Key West, probably. You saw that it ends with a Key Lime tasting?

Pjk

Peter,

Thank you for the information! I have read several reviews online, but not any on Cruise Critic... So, I was a little curious, but I am quite happy it ends with a piece of Key Lime Pie!!! I am always sure to bring home some "Key Lime Juice" with me to Canada!!

Thanks again,

Jill

We did a tour with them last February, and it was EXCELLENT. Because they kind of fly under the radar and everyone seems to want to go with Lloyd's, we were the ONLY two people on the tour, so it was personalized for us. Our guide was fabulous, and I definitely recommend them.

great news! thanks for the heads up!

Jill

Archived