2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Everytime I call Royal to find out about deployment date for southern caribbean they say they dont' have a date.

The only answer I get is that all the rest of the cruises should be online by end of April.

My question is where are you getting the Royal Deployment Opening Schedule that is posted on this thread?

The reps sure as heck don't have it????

The end of April??:confused::confused:

anyway,we are getting our info right from a RCCL flyer.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

What ship are you looking for(May 2013)?

Hi Kathy, we are looking at a 5 day to Bermuda for May and June 2013 out of Baltimore. Anything on the horizon?? Also want a 3 or 4 night to Bahamas week of Dec 22nd 2013. If you haven't seen anything might you have any idea when they will be posted?? Thanks so much for all your info!

Cathy & Jerry

Everytime I call Royal to find out about deployment date for southern caribbean they say they dont' have a date.

The only answer I get is that all the rest of the cruises should be online by end of April.

My question is where are you getting the Royal Deployment Opening Schedule that is posted on this thread?

The reps sure as heck don't have it????

Perhaps you should tell them to flip over their calendar page. It's past the end of April. It's mid-May!! :eek:

Hi Kathy, we are looking at a 5 day to Bermuda for May and June 2013 out of Baltimore. Anything on the horizon?? Also want a 3 or 4 night to Bahamas week of Dec 22nd 2013. If you haven't seen anything might you have any idea when they will be posted?? Thanks so much for all your info!

Cathy & Jerry

I posted the May/June 2013 Bermuda cruises above........however,they are not 5 nighters.

Bahama cruises should be released the week of May 23rd..

I posted the May/June 2013 Bermuda cruises above........however,they are not 5 nighters.

Bahama cruises should be released the week of May 23rd..

Kathy, I just want to say thank you for all the time and helpful information you have given everyone !:D

mimi

Are the Jewel 2013 routes from SAN JUAN already CONFIRMED? because yet, they are not released!

But if so, which ship sails from Amstedam in 2013???

they likely will be open for booking the 15th May

So on 6/7/13 it would be doing Bahamas and 6/14/13 is Bermuda? There is no pricing yet, correct? Thanks for your help!

GR

7 night Bermuda cruises.....

sea day

Kins Wharf(over night 2 nights)

2 sea days

7 night Bahamas

sea day

Pt Canaveral

CocoCay

Nassau

2 sea days

does the above ones May 3,2013 thru end of Aug

Anyone know what is going on with Explorer cruises in September 2013? I booked 9/22/13 when the dates were first released, and my reservation is still there, but for the last 4 days when you go to RC site 3 of the sailing in September are showing N/A.

Kathy, I just want to say thank you for all the time and helpful information you have given everyone !:D

mimi

My pleasure,Mimi!

So on 6/7/13 it would be doing Bahamas and 6/14/13 is Bermuda? There is no pricing yet, correct? Thanks for your help!
Correct on those itineraries..

Anyone know what is going on with Explorer cruises in September 2013? I booked 9/22/13 when the dates were first released, and my reservation is still there, but for the last 4 days when you go to RC site 3 of the sailing in September are showing N/A.

dont know why,but Sept 8th,15th and 22nd are showing as closed right now....could be any number of reasons.

I've been waiting to see the San Juan itineraries like a lot of folks. I hope the port times for the December 23rd Legend are good. I really like the islands and a Christmas/New Years cruise sounds like a great idea. I've cruised twice for Christmas, but to stay for New Year would be a blast.

I don't know if this has been answered - I've been reading this thread sporadically, but haven't read it start to finish.

RCCL's website lists Independence of the Seas as doing 6 and 8 day Caribbean routes in 2014. Always on the lookout for possible Spring Break cruises, I tried to mock book the 3/29/14 sailing. It has prices and looks like it's available, but when you get further into the search, they have no cabin categories listed; it's really strange. When you try to book a 3 person E1, they only show you E2's and say that all E1s are sold out - which is obviously not the case.

Why is this? Anyone know?

Dont know if this info has been posted yet, did a search and been looking at this thread.

We are waiting on the Southern 2014 March out of San Juan. Any info? Or still yet to be posted.

This was posted a few pages back, it's not out yet on Royals site but only on the TA sites without prices, etc

These were for the last weekend in Feb/first week in March for both Jewel and Adventure out of San Juan

Jewel of the Seas

Feb 22, 2014

Tortola

St Maarten

St Kitts

Dominica

Barbados

one sea day

March 1, 2014

St Thomas

St Croix

Antigua

Martinique

St Lucia

one sea day

And for Adventure:

Feb 23,2014

St Croix

St Maarten

Antigua

St Lucia

Barbados

one sea day

March 2, 2014

St Thomas

St Kitts

Aruba

Curacao

with 2 sea days

I don't know if this has been answered - I've been reading this thread sporadically, but haven't read it start to finish.

RCCL's website lists Independence of the Seas as doing 6 and 8 day Caribbean routes in 2014. Always on the lookout for possible Spring Break cruises, I tried to mock book the 3/29/14 sailing. It has prices and looks like it's available, but when you get further into the search, they have no cabin categories listed; it's really strange. When you try to book a 3 person E1, they only show you E2's and say that all E1s are sold out - which is obviously not the case.

Why is this? Anyone know?

I tried it on cruising power and had no trouble doing a triple of E1 or E2..However at this time,I see only 2 E2's available(for triple).....

I read something recently stating that the Mariner would head from Europe to South America. Looks like that may be happening.

Why did MOS make that run into Key West before her drydock? Correct me if I am wrong but none of the itineraries released so far have a voyager class ship stopping at Key West? The plot thickens.:confused:

I saw that the March 2014 Galveston sailings came out yesterday. Can anyone with a cruising power account tell me if there are any gap points for the 3/9/2014 Navigator OTS sailing and if so, how many? Now that I can book, I'm trying to decide if it's worth setting up a group booking with our friends.

I saw that the March 2014 Galveston sailings came out yesterday. Can anyone with a cruising power account tell me if there are any gap points for the 3/9/2014 Navigator OTS sailing and if so, how many? Now that I can book, I'm trying to decide if it's worth setting up a group booking with our friends.

I really dont want to get into all that........your best bet is to talk to a TA to set up a group.......good luck!!:)

Don't know if anyone else was able to access this information, but I went on RCI's website this afternoon. I clicked on October 2013 cruises. It didn't show departure port of San Juan being available but I clicked on it anyway. I ended up getting itineraries for the Adventure and the Brilliance. I didn't copy down the itineraries but they looked pretty good, including to Tortola. The prices were even listed. I went back in this evening and the info would not come up. Was this just a mistake? Everything I've been seeing on these boards is that the Jewel will be in the Southern Caribbean. Not the Brilliance.

Why did MOS make that run into Key West before her drydock? Correct me if I am wrong but none of the itineraries released so far have a voyager class ship stopping at Key West? The plot thickens.:confused:

Maybe to check the clearence/size of that class for the future? dont forget, there are still 2 project sunshine class ships that are being built. I believe this time next year with all this madness, atleat 1 of them will be in the mix?!?!?!

Have read most of this thread. See no mention of European itineraries for June 2014. Does anyone know when they will be released? Hoping i don't have to wait til spring of 2013???? Thanks alot.

Unfortunately, you will. Schedules only go through April 2014.

Archived