Diamond question

Topo Gigio

Thanks for all the replies. Thinking of booking the Adventure transatlantic. Total will be for a single balcomy $742 usd plus I have $300 OBC...well not a bad deal in my humble opinion;)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused::rolleyes::p

Thanks for all the replies. Thinking of booking the Adventure transatlantic. Total will be for a single balcomy $742 usd plus I have $300 OBC...well not a bad deal in my humble opinion;)

Great price on the cruise, but what is the airfare like?

Excellent!!! Only bad thing is that a one way uses the same miles as roundtrip!

NO, not with KLM/Air-france. Just one ways! and every 2 months they have promotions to different cities around the world-and they cover all continents in the promotion- for 1/2 the miles in both business and economy.

NO, not with KLM/Air-france. Just one ways! and every 2 months they have promotions to different cities around the world-and they cover all continents in the promotion- for 1/2 the miles in both business and economy.

That's interesting. Thanks. I'll have to look into that. I've just checked Delta and didn't want to waste that many miles.

Oneway for me $165 to SJU

I have 1/4 million miles with KLM/Delta!!

Wow, I am very envious! You have a great deal. I've looked at those last minute TA's before and always found that while the cruise price might be low, the airfare goes up exponentially as the flying date gets closer. You are very fortunate to be able to take advantage. Bon Voyage!

Bob

Excellent!!! Only bad thing is that a one way uses the same miles as roundtrip!

Not all airlines charge you the same miles one-way as they do round trip. We booked a one-way Reward Ticket this year using air miles on CO from Boston back to Cleveland and used 10,000 miles plus $5.00 for each ticket.

Archived