cheaper parking in long beach?

thesuffering

as i understand it, parking at the terminal is $12/day. are there any cheaper options? we are doing a 7 day cruise, and any savings is of course great. we live within 5 hours of LA, so we are just going to drive there that morning instead of getting a hotel the night before, so free parking with hotels is out. anyone know of anything or is the best option the cruise terminal?

I hate to tell you but as far as I know there is no other parking that is cheaper. The parking fee now is $15 a day. We've stayed at the Maya useing the corporate rate for Carnival. Type in under "Corporate Account" 0560018220 for 2012 on the reservation page. This rate is $109 and includes parking and shuttle to the port. The hotel is only a 1/2 mile away from the pier so you could walk with rolling bags.

Have fun

I hate to tell you but as far as I know there is no other parking that is cheaper. The parking fee now is $15 a day. We've stayed at the Maya useing the corporate rate for Carnival. Type in under "Corporate Account" 0560018220 for 2012 on the reservation page. This rate is $109 and includes parking and shuttle to the port. The hotel is only a 1/2 mile away from the pier so you could walk with rolling bags.

Have fun

that price is good, but when i type it it says the requested rate is unavailable. cheapest i can find there is $189

You can also try the Hotel Current. It's a bit more - $129 for the night. It's also further away, but has the free shuttle, free parking for the week, and free continental breakfast (with a waffle maker). Good luck, hope it's not sold out your weekend.:)

that price is good, but when i type it it says the requested rate is unavailable. cheapest i can find there is $189

They allocate only so many rooms at that rate per night, so might be sold out for the day you want.

as i understand it, parking at the terminal is $12/day. are there any cheaper options? we are doing a 7 day cruise, and any savings is of course great. we live within 5 hours of LA, so we are just going to drive there that morning instead of getting a hotel the night before, so free parking with hotels is out. anyone know of anything or is the best option the cruise terminal?

without doing a hotel package, the terminal is it. parking in SCARCE in downtown long beach. There are public garages, but as a former resident who HAD to park in a secure section of one of those garages, I wouldn't leave my car in them over night at all. They are not secure at night by any means.

Archived