Which JS should I book on Explorer?

bsbcgirl

I am not a fan of aft cabins on Voyager-class ships. Although the balcony is very large, the view is somewhat obstructed by the structure of the ship. It also can be unbearably hot back there because there is no crossbreeze to temper the heat.

I like having a midship location because it's convenient to everything, and easier to get around the ship.

I had 7394 aft. on explorer and the balcony is very big however you can't look right down at the water.The aft. is well covered above if it rains and we didn't think is was hot at all.The other benefit was you could see back ,left and right not like mid where you only see whats on that side.

We love being near the stairs and elevators...on deck 10, if possible. We spend most of our days at the pool....that location makes life sooooooo much easier! Yes....in an aft cabin, you will have a larger balcony, but for 2 of us, a standard JS balcony is more than ample, and midships is so very convenient! That walk to the aft, multiple times a day, is a royal pain in the arse!

Have to choose between JS 9572 (mid) or JS 7692 (extreme aft). Help me decide. Thanks.

Great location, 2 decks up is the pool, WJ, Solarium, where you will be spending a lot of time, easy walk up and down, can avoid the elevators.

Archived