Good place to eat in Nassau

sdear

Any recommendations for a good place to eat while in Nassau?

Thanks

Sdear :)

Since it looks like you are going in the middle of spring break, I suggest you grab a cab and check out the Cricket Club (I'm assuming lunch).

The Fish Fry will be crazy crowded as will most of the downtown spots.

Olives in the international plaza may have some space, Athena's Greek, or Lums Iguana downtown overlooking Bay Street.

But be aware that it will be a very busy and very noisy day in port.

The ship

You are probably right. I don't know what I was thinking booking this, but I had a credit I had to use before April and I delayed it too long...so took a quick 3 niter. Might just stay on the ship ! :D

I think it's called the Conch Grill, between the ships and the public beach. Cracked conch, yummy. They weren't too busy, bathrooms available. Leave the ship, through the straw market, towards Junkanoo Beach, on the left.

Not a bad idea if going during Spring Break. Place will be mobbed.

Since it's been years since my college days (and I don't remember much re: Spring Breaks anyway!), what dates are considered Spring Break time? Basically, wondering if we're going late enough in April to avoid the madness? We leave Jacksonville on the 28th, and unless there is an itinerary change, we'll hit Nassau on May 1st.

I think it's called the Conch Grill, between the ships and the public beach. Cracked conch, yummy. They weren't too busy, bathrooms available. Leave the ship, through the straw market, towards Junkanoo Beach, on the left.

Probably thinking Conch Fritters Restaurant.

They are ok.. but not very authentic.

Archived