Tender Question

dolfin6857

I've been reading posts about the tenders and have another question:

I get the part about showing up somewhere on board real early to get on the early tender in to Belize for my excursion (I booked online).

What about the tender back to the ship? Do I need to get another ticket at the pier?

:confused:

Thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks. so am I correct in assuming there are different lines for the different ships?

Yes, we were on the Star a few weeks ago. There were different lines for different ships. I think the Crown Princess and NCL Spirit were also there that day. It will be clear at the dock which tender to board. No worries!

For your return to the ship just look for your ship on the signs and get in line. Usually the line to return is not as long a wait as the one to get off.

I can tell you it was a very long line to get back to the ship around 4:15 pm :) We went to Lamanai, which is one of the last tours to return for the day. The last tender was supposed to be at 4:30, but we saw them leaving well after that because so many people arrived in the last hour or so before last call. No one in line was left ashore, although people were still drinking in the bars along the line, then strategically leaving as the line got shorter ;)

Archived