2013 Cruise Brides

cascole

Ladies....I booked my wedding through Carnival Magic, June 5th, 2013 in Montego Bay, Jamaica and chose the Royal Decameron site for my wedding and honestly I couldn't have been happier with my choice! Keep in mind....I was a very laid back bride. I simply didn't worry about anything except for the few things I was asked to do. I just wanted to give some positive feedback on my experience. Our wedding photos turned out to be absolutely stunning! Happy Weddings!

Hello and Congrats :) Im sooo very happy for you and by the Sounds of it, it went well..:D

Oh my! It is July 1st and we are only 8 days away. It is time to get busy packing for the trip.

I think all the wedding details are complete except I need to wrap the favors and think about how to display them. Does anyone have advice for this? Will they have a table for this type of setup? I know everything will be great but it is hard not to sweat the small stuff.

Anyone else tying the knot this month? Good luck and best wishes to you all!!

Carolyn

Eeeek! 2 days! 2 days! :) leaving tomorrow to spend the 4th with family & friends at a hotel near the port, then boarding & getting married on Fri! Soooo excited! :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Yay!! Congratulations cascole and carcleland75! I am getting married at the END of the month, July 30th, so please be sure to share your experiences when you get back!!

The biggest thing I am worried about right now is that there are thunderstorms in Miami and Jamaica, according to my iPhone's weather app. Hopefully it all clears out in the next few weeks. Even though my wedding is aboard the ship, I would really like to be able to lay out in the sun during the cruise! :D

Yay!! Congratulations cascole and carcleland75! I am getting married at the END of the month, July 30th, so please be sure to share your experiences when you get back!!

The biggest thing I am worried about right now is that there are thunderstorms in Miami and Jamaica, according to my iPhone's weather app. Hopefully it all clears out in the next few weeks. Even though my wedding is aboard the ship, I would really like to be able to lay out in the sun during the cruise! :D

Thank you so much! Only 4 more days and I am trying to take deep breaths. I know everything is going to be fine but I am stressing over the unknown. Like how to get the favors and "guest book" items onto the ship and who brings them to the reception area?!

I know it will work out...I know it will work out. Lol!

I will let you know how it goes when I get back. Good luck in the meantime!

Carolyn

We are officially booked to renew our vows September 2013 on the Carnival Dream. We're very excited. We splurged for a suite as well.

Has anyone else renewed their vows or had their wedding on the Dream?

Linda

Hey Bonvoyage88 are you sailing September 21st? I am getting married on that sailing date and they told me there was another wedding booked that day. Figured i would give it a stab and see if it was you :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All! I loved the 2012 cruise bride forum, so thought I would start one for 2013! :)

I just got engaged on Valentines day & we are planning to get married aboard Carnival Inspiration on July 5 2013. We thought a cruise weekend would be a great way to keep it simpler, celebrate & have fun with family & friends before going off on our honeymoon! (though I'm starting to think it's not as simple as I first thought!)

I have lots of time to plan, which may or may not be a good thing since I tend to over analyze everything!

I'm just starting this process, so am very thankful for the wisdom & insight of this board!

Hi Everyone!

Just got back this past weekend from our Wedding & Honey Moon Cruise onboard the Carnival Splendor. I put a lot of work into planning the events, songs, dances, decorating for our wedding and have heard nothing but great compliments on how it turned out. Our wedding hostess attended to the guests as they made their way from the Moroccan Lounge to the Red Carpet Nightclub. Unfortunately, as a Bride, you do not get to enjoy your wedding. I hope someone will get married onboard the Splendor someday and I get the invite. Anyway, everyone was helpful and considering I had a group of 54 people attending, they handled everything with precision and perfect timing. I wish it never ended.

Congrats to you, The Oasis is a grand choice. I was married on this past June on her sister ship the Allure. Had 37 at the wedding, 22 went on the cruise with us for 7 days touring Eastern Caribbean! Wedding was FANTASTIC and there simply are not enough RCCL brides on this forum. May 12 Allure review by Fldogmassage is very good. I tried to get my review going after I returned, but can't get the pics to show up, and got real busy with work. Ask any questions, have lots to help you with and you will feel like you are a lone, but you can get support from here. Was VERY pleased with EVERYTHING concerning the actual wedding and reception.

Just paid my deposit and am getting married on board the Oasis of the Seas.

Scared! lol

December 7, 2013!

If anyone has gotten married on board the Oasis, please feel free to drop me a line at the email in my sig! :-)

I'm getting married on the enchantment of the seas on oct 28th I promise to write a review when I come back for RCCL brides!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks guys :-)

I wonder why there's such a lack of RCCL brides posting here?

We'll change that!

I posted some advice on how to get photos to show up, hopefully it'll help you. basically you need to copy the image location and put that as your url for the image.

Hi Everyone! We're getting married on the Carnival Triumph on 11-04-13. We booked on a whim and have about 20 family and friends coming with us. We've gone through the initial packet, but I have yet to hear from our assigned wedding planner. Looking forward to reading all the posts on here so that I can gain some knowledge and creative wedding additions! We're first time cruisers, as well, so any advice is appreciated.

Archived