Cunard Informal Dress Code

Joline21

We are thinking of cruising with Cunard. We have always cruised with P & O and feel like a change. We love dressing up but I am wondering about the Informal dress code on Cunard. On P & O I have always dressed up for this particular evening and usually wear either smart skirts or smart trousers with very dressy tops, some sparkly. Would this kind of dress be OK. I have a couple of cocktail dresses, but prefer to wear separates as these can be interchangeable. Your comments would be very appreciated.

Welcome to cruise critic.

On our 15 day cruise on Queen Victoria there were 5 formal nights, 5 semi-formal nights and 5 elegant casual nights. I wore a long black skirt or my dressy pants with sparkly tops for most nights. Wore the fanciest tops for formal and the least fancy for dress casual. There is just so much you can pack. Many others did the same, even for New Year's Eve.

You can usually get the best answers by going to the specific boards. If you click the link below you will see all the different boards. In the first group of cruiselines you will see Cunard boards. You will get better and more responses there. There are also roll calls for your cruise where you can post with other people on your cruise. Also boards for ports of calls and for precruise help. Have fun.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php

Archived