Just passing the Travel agents and ...

I know it was only 10 weeks ago we was on the Destiny but looking at the prices in the next few weeks i got tempted .

Thought I would pop my head round the agents door and a further discount , well were off. :)

The travel agent also told me Thomson have got the Majesty ship as she has got a lot of phoning to do regarding customers who were booked on the Destiny, they are now going on the Majesty or a refund :eek:

She never gave me the dates from when this will happen though .

I know it was only 10 weeks ago we was on the Destiny but looking at the prices in the next few weeks i got tempted .

Thought I would pop my head round the agents door and a further discount , well were off. :)

The travel agent also told me Thomson have got the Majesty ship as she has got a lot of phoning to do regarding customers who were booked on the Destiny, they are now going on the Majesty or a refund :eek:

She never gave me the dates from when this will happen though .

Nice! Jealous :D

Guessing Majesty's replacing Destiny the for the winter then. Doubt it would be from May. Wonder where Destiny's going then? :confused:

Nice! Jealous :D

Guessing Majesty's replacing Destiny the for the winter then. Doubt it would be from May. Wonder where Destiny's going then? :confused:

Think travel agent she said its running along side the Dream in Majorca .:confused:

Think travel agent she said its running along side the Dream in Majorca .:confused:

Interesting? Replacing Island Escape then or are we expecting more itineraries being added? A bit late to add more itineraries now with it only 2 months away.

Interesting? Replacing Island Escape then or are we expecting more itineraries being added? A bit late to add more itineraries now with it only 2 months away.

Could be me getting mixed up with Island Escape ,as said on other (your )post I was trying to take it all in ...at the same time as doing my booking .

The traval agent was saying Island Escape was going All inclusive.

I will find more out regarding the Destiny in a few more days time once

onboard .:) Things like the entertainment team ,will they just swap ships ?

Could be me getting mixed up with Island Escape ,as said on other (your )post I was trying to take it all in ...at the same time as doing my booking .

The traval agent was saying Island Escape was going All inclusive.

I will find more out regarding the Destiny in a few more days time once

onboard .:) Things like the entertainment team ,will they just swap ships ?

Island Escape becoming all inclusive would kind of make sense, with its ties with the original First Choice holidays back-in-the-day. First Choice this year has become a complete all inclusive operation.

Looks like you'll be on one of the last cruises then. Let us know all the info you find out! :)

Archived