? 'I.C.E' . Gallery Certificates to travel ?

cheeka

:o I was wondering if anyone else belongs to a cruise/resort program called I.C.E.Gallery?

We are considering buying into this program for a 5 yr period. Can anyone share how 'well' or 'not' their requests were met? Any Additional

fees? Could you access any ship & location that you wanted?

It sounds great but I have no idea how to get 'objective' views..

any comments will be appreciated.

Cheeka

Cheeka, I have been a member of the Ice Gallery for several years now and found that I have utilized it over a dozen times in the last 2 years alone. Now I am a very thrifty shopper when it comes to travel planning and I make sure I am getting the VERY BEST deal so for me to recommend one membership overall is rare.

1. How 'well' or 'not' our requests were met? ... we have used Ice Gallery for 4 cruises and many resorts. They are very helpful in accomodating requests, acting as the go-between with the cruiselines. This upcoming cruise in October required booking of 12 seperate sailings (or legs) for 3 couples. It could have been a headache for us but the representatives from I.G. did the footwork and stayed in contact. The only problem I have with them are their lack of push to get additional incentives such as upgrades, ship credits, etc. The prices are pretty good though and always lower then the rates of the travel agents I have shopped around with.

2. Any Additional fees? ... There are no additional fees. If you are looking to find out if there are hidden fees for the service there is none. I had a 2 year membership given to me as an incentive for one of my timeshare purchases and after using I.G. the first year I joined for another 12 when they were offering a deal. (12 years may have been a little excessive!)

3. Could you access any ship & location that you wanted? ... Pretty much ... yes. I found the best deals were with cruise suites (I love them!) and many sailings had most catagories available. My last cruise on the Destiny was a terrific deal. I was able to view the rooms on I.G., Make a reservation & deposit, Get insurance and follow up as it got closer to sailing. Attached you can view this years offering for a Destiny cruise in October with the current rates. There may be better deals out there, and there are better deals on I.G. as well, but for a lack of a better sailing date I chose October as the example.

Example.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

Archived