Bloggers Cruise, who are they?

They're people who read John Heald's blog and now his Facebook page. This is the fifth bloggers' cruise and the date for Bloggers' cruise 6 is supposed to be announced this weekend. Think it will be the Carnival Breeze from Miami in February or March, 2013. We'll be on that one.

They're people who read John Heald's blog and now his Facebook page. This is the fifth bloggers' cruise and the date for Bloggers' cruise 6 is supposed to be announced this weekend. Think it will be the Carnival Breeze from Miami in February or March, 2013. We'll be on that one.

I'm thinking of going as well. If I am not on that one I'll be on the Carnival Destiny/Sunshine :D :D :D

Bloggers is actually a misnomer, though a couple of them do have blogs.

It is much shorter to say though then "Acolytes of The Brand Ambassador™".

Ahhh, the "Devoted Followers of John Heald" Cruise. You're right , Bloggers sounds better! :)

You get to see other people that you might have sailed with and there are special bloggers' events and little tokens. It's just a fun time. We've only done one but are looking forward to next year.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Just a glorified JH fan club for people who only post/read his blog and sail with him! Same group of people always seem to sail together! :eek:

Just a glorified JH fan club for people who only post/read his blog and sail with him! Same group of people always seem to sail together! :eek:

You say this like it is a bad thing? Why? And then why do you care? Looking at some of the things they are doing sounds like fun.

Does it cost extra to participate in the bloggers activities? How do they know who is on board for JH & who's on board for a regular cruise vacation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would assume the bloggers identify themselves with unique laminated passes on lanyards, as like the Johnny Cash fans who were on my last cruise.

The following events happen on a bloggers cruise:

Welcome aboard show/introduction (free food and drink)

Farewell party (free food and drink)

One excursion in port

Slot tournament with some kick butt prizes (I came in 2nd, lost by a small amount of points)

Tea times at least three days during the cruise

One or two Q&A with John, John/beards, or last year it was Blog site revamp

John will do Bedtime story, Marriage Game, and something else late at night just for the bloggers (last year it was liars club with the two guest comedians Al Ernst and the other one who wasn't funny)

John may have a late night cigar under the stars on Serenity

There is also something waiting in the cabin most days for the bloggers

Lanyard/bloggers ID card

hat

backpack

photo album with photo coupon

Tshirt (for the bloggers photo)

This cruise gets a new John Bobblehead

I went last year and it was a riot. I will do whatever it takes to go on BC6 on the Breeze in Miami....

As far as how to book it, well book it however you like to--ES, senior, military, or whatever! They will announce on FB or the blog that the registration form is ready and anyone wishing to be part of it must register them and their guests on the site..

The following events happen on a bloggers cruise:

Welcome aboard show/introduction (free food and drink)

Farewell party (free food and drink)

One excursion in port

Slot tournament with some kick butt prizes (I came in 2nd, lost by a small amount of points)

Tea times at least three days during the cruise

One or two Q&A with John, John/beards, or last year it was Blog site revamp

John will do Bedtime story, Marriage Game, and something else late at night just for the bloggers (last year it was liars club with the two guest comedians Al Ernst and the other one who wasn't funny)

John may have a late night cigar under the stars on Serenity

There is also something waiting in the cabin most days for the bloggers

Lanyard/bloggers ID card

hat

backpack

photo album with photo coupon

Tshirt (for the bloggers photo)

This cruise gets a new John Bobblehead

I went last year and it was a riot. I will do whatever it takes to go on BC6 on the Breeze in Miami....

As far as how to book it, well book it however you like to--ES, senior, military, or whatever! They will announce on FB or the blog that the registration form is ready and anyone wishing to be part of it must register them and their guests on the site..

oo that does sound like fun :D

Does it cost extra to participate in the bloggers activities? How do they know who is on board for JH & who's on board for a regular cruise vacation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it does cost extra and they give you identification that shows you are a blogger.

Absolutely you are paying for what you are getting.

Still looks like they are having fun....But I wouldn`t pay extra

Just like cc group cruises...I seem to have fun without paying extra

Roll calls work:cool:

Archived