Passion Island

udog21

Does anyone have any info on Passion Island? I have been to PB and Sanfran Beach. Both are very nice but the water gets murky. This is my parents first cruise and I want them to see the most amazing beaches and water. Also if you do an excursion through Carnival it is $50 bucks. Does anyone know how to get there without going through Carnival and prices if you are not on an excursion? Pics would be great too....

You have the price abit incorrect - it is much higher through Carnival But the info that Jim gave you is correct. Salvadore isn't in the office much and there isn't anyone there that speaks English well during the day. There is a way you can go out there on your own but it is more expensive considering the taxi ride is $45 one way! And you spend the exact same time out there as the regular tours.

I've been to Passion Island twice and it is beautiful. The sand and the water and the food is great. I didn't know you could get there without going through the cruiseship. It's about 68.00 each, I believe. You also get an open bar--that doesn't have quite everything you would expect but they have beer, puch, soft drinks etc... The food is good and is there all day for you to enjoy. It is quiet with no sports equipment. They do have a beach volleyball net and a few shops with reasonable prices.

Archived