Songs on the Wonder

yiching

This is a bit of a weird question, but does anyone remember some of the songs Disney plays at their parties on the Wonder Mexican Rivera cruise? We just got off the ship a couple of weeks ago and my kids and I fell in love with Disney! I want to download the songs off iTunes so we can relive our great memories. I remember a few of them like the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" and "La Macarena" but we don't know the names of many of the others. I'm specifically looking for the music played at the big parties like the Sail Away Party and the Pirate Party.

"Cupid Shuffle" is played all the time. That's the song that goes "to the right to the right to the right to the right to the left to the left to the left to the left, now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick, walk it by yourself" and there's a line dance with it.

LMFAO - "Party Rock Anthem"

The ubiquitous "Hot Hot Hot"

And another Caribbean favorite - "Dollar Wine"

There's tons more, I'm just drawing a blank right now.

Thanks for the responses guys. I also heard one just playing on the radio the other day, "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. I already downloaded a few and my kids are loving it! Can't wait to book our next Disney cruise!

Archived