Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

Do any cruisers returning this weekend have info or updates for us?

Verification needed for:

Abel Jeney: how much longer will he be on Adventure, and who will be the next CD?

John Blair is taking his break on May 3rd? Who will be the next CD on Enchantment?

Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) is taking a break sometime in May. Does anyone know the exact date? Who will be the next CD on Jewel?

James Andrews: does anyone know when he started on Liberty, and when he is expected to go on break, and who will be the next CD on Liberty?

Marc Walker: Does anyone know when he is ending his paternity leave and starting on Monarch?

Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish): When is he due to take a break and who will be the next CD on Navigator?

Bobby and Becky Brown: what date are they leaving Radiance for their break?

Paul Rutter when is he starting on Radiance?

Splendour OTS - João Pereira (need dates)

Vision OTS - Claudia Periou (need dates)

Paul Rutter joins RD on the next Vancouver. Bobby and Becky leave the following Seward - 7 days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clo is on her way to Jewel now and is probably on board as I type.

Thanks for this info. Do we have a starting date for her? Would that be May 3 eastbound TA? (I have old info that says she'll be on until the westbound TA, so can we assume she'll be on Jewel for the entire European season?)

Paul Rutter joins RD on the next Vancouver. Bobby and Becky leave the following Seward - 7 days later.

Just to be clear, is that May 11 (Vancouver) and May 18 (Seward).

Or the May 4 (Vancouver round trip)

This list is maintained based on anecdotal info reported by cruisers on these ships, therefore I depend upon returning cruisers to post their CD here or to include it in their reviews. I try to sift through all the reviews for CD info. If anyone can help me, please post what you know (and provide your source if possible), or refer me to a review or thread that contains the info.

Please note the info does not come from an "official" source, and emails from RCI stating who the CD will be on a future cruise are often incorrect. CD's are not on a specific rotation schedule, and they move around from ship to ship, so it's impossible to predict in advance. Accuracy of this list is only as good as people reporting back to us after their cruises. It may be off by weeks, or even months.

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney *verified on 3/30 that he is still there (need end date)

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks *started 4/1; Ken Rush will be back June 10th . (One report has him there through September 2nd and another report has him staying through Oct 7th)

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster *started 3/31 (need end date)

Enchantment OTS - John Blair (until May 3rd?) (who will be the next CD?)

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9. Richard stated on his FB page that he is leaving EX on June 7th and will be returning in 2 months. Jimmy Rhodes will be filling in during Richard's break.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour *off July 29th returning Sept 30th. Staying through to feb 13th 2013 *Drew Devine covering Graham's break (Confirmed by Graham himself on this thread 4/29 post #307 and #309)

Grandeur OTS - Rico Du-Breil until July 13th, returning sometime in September (who will be CD during Rico's break?)

Independence OTS - Luke Aerosmith (started 4/7) Joff Eaton is returning on June 16.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) *Started 2/13; leaving May 3rd. Clo O'Connor for the eastbound TA starting May 3 through the westbound TA ending 9/16. Carly Boileau back in Boston on Sept 16 after TA for Canada/NE cruises. (needs verification)

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney *since March (need end date)

Liberty OTS - James Andrews (need dates)

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *per Dave: his break is May 7 through mid-July, and Mitch Merucci will be the CD on MJ during that time

Mariner OTS - Mitch Merucci until May 1st. *Carly Boileau beginning with the TA to Europe on May 1 (needs verification)

Monarch OTS - Drew Devine (Marc Walker will be going to Monarch at the end of his paternity leave) (need dates)

Navigator OTS - Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish) *verified on 4/14 that he was still there (need end date)

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews *started 3/31 *Amy Fickert said that she's returning to Oasis after her two month break.

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown until May 18 (first Seward visit) Paul Rutter is joining Radiance for the first northbound Alaska cruise on May 11. (needs verification)

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter (was on when ship went into Singapore drydock March 1, he verified he would be on ship for post drydock cruise Mar 29, and he is in the RCI publicity photo cutting ribbon at start of the post drydock cruise which is currently sailing). (need end date)

Serenade OTS - Rich Edwards *April 14 through June 10

Voyager OTS - Jimmy Rhodes *started 3/24. Gordon Whatman's facebook says he's back to Voyager on 30th Apr which is the beginning of the Barcelona-Dubai segment. Other info says that Gordon will be replacing Jimmy in Dubai, which would be May 15. (needs verification)

Currently unassigned (or on break, but do not have info regarding his/her return): Mike Hunnerup, Clo O'Connor, Simeon Baker, Leo Pappa, Bill Brunkhurst, Keith Williams, Anna Bass, Leigh Xuereb

Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) is on an extra long break starting May 3rd due to back to back contracts since Oct 2011.

Thanks Graham - you are the best!!!

Is Drew Devine covering your break?

Graham,

I agree with DonnaK 100% I have been on 2 cruises with you and you have given me two of the BEST and MOST MEMORABLE vacations I have ever experenced! I wish you nothing but the BEST and may your God bless you always

All the best

Jen

I have been away for sometime, and haven't kept up with this.

Can someone please tell me, where did Joff (he was originally on the Jewel) go? Has he left RCI? We really like him a lot.

I have been away for sometime, and haven't kept up with this.

Can someone please tell me, where did Joff (he was originally on the Jewel) go? Has he left RCI? We really like him a lot.

Joff is on Indy. He started his break on April 7 and is returning on June 16. Luke Aerosmith is filling in for Joff during the break.

Oops - I'll fix the main list the next time I update.

Thanks for the clarifying info!

That's right. Paul gets on the 4th and takes over on the 11th when Bobby and Becky get off. The usual week transition.

This list is maintained based on anecdotal info reported by cruisers on these ships, therefore I depend upon returning cruisers to post their CD here or to include it in their reviews. I try to sift through all the reviews for CD info. If anyone can help me, please post what you know (and provide your source if possible), or refer me to a review or thread that contains the info.

Please note the info does not come from an "official" source, and emails from RCI stating who the CD will be on a future cruise are often incorrect. CD's are not on a specific rotation schedule, and they move around from ship to ship, so it's impossible to predict in advance. Accuracy of this list is only as good as people reporting back to us after their cruises. It may be off by weeks, or even months.

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney *verified on 3/30 that he is still there (need end date)

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks *started 4/1; Ken Rush will be back June 10th . (One report has him there through September 2nd and another report has him staying through Oct 7th)

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9. Richard stated on his FB page that he is leaving EX on June 7th and will be returning in 2 months. Jimmy Rhodes will be filling in during Richard's break.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour *off July 29th returning Sept 30th. Staying through to feb 13th 2013 *Drew Devine covering Graham's break (Confirmed by Graham himself on this thread 4/29 post #307 and #309)

Grandeur OTS - Rico Du-Breil until July 13th, returning sometime in September (who will be CD during Rico's break?)

Independence OTS - Luke Aerosmith (started 4/7) Joff Eaton is returning on June 16.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) *Started 2/13; leaving May 3rd. Clo O'Connor for the eastbound TA starting May 3 through the westbound TA ending 9/16. Carly Boileau back in Boston on Sept 16 after TA for Canada/NE cruises. (needs verification)

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *per Dave: his break is May 7 through mid-July, and Mitch Merucci will be the CD on MJ during that time

Mariner OTS - Mitch Merucci until May 1st. *Carly Boileau beginning with the TA to Europe on May 1 (needs verification)

Monarch OTS - Drew Devine (Marc Walker will be going to Monarch at the end of his paternity leave) (need dates)

Navigator OTS - Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish) *verified on 4/14 that he was still there (need end date)

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews *started 3/31 *Amy Fickert said that she's returning to Oasis after her two month break.

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown until May 11. Paul Rutter is joining Radiance on May 4 and will take over as CD on May 11.

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter (was on when ship went into Singapore drydock March 1, he verified he would be on ship for post drydock cruise Mar 29, and he is in the RCI publicity photo cutting ribbon at start of the post drydock cruise which is currently sailing). (need end date)

Voyager OTS - Jimmy Rhodes *started 3/24. Gordon Whatman's facebook says he's back to Voyager on 30th Apr which is the beginning of the Barcelona-Dubai segment. Other info says that Gordon will be replacing Jimmy in Dubai, which would be May 15. (needs verification)

Currently unassigned (or on break, but do not have info regarding his/her return): Mike Hunnerup, Clo O'Connor, Simeon Baker, Leo Pappa, Bill Brunkhurst, Keith Williams, Anna Bass, Leigh Xuereb

starting May 3rd, Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) is on an extra long break due to back to back contracts since Oct 2011.

We were on the Mariner the last week before dry dock. We know Carly B.and she joined the ship in Jamaica. and she will be on the ship until Aug. Mitch left on Sunday April 22nd for one week vacation then will be on the Majesty.

Thanks so much! I will update the list tomorrow!

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks *started 4/1; Ken Rush will be back June 10th . (One report has Ken staying through the September 2nd cruise and another report has him staying through Oct 7th)

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *per Dave: his break is May 7 through mid-July, and Mitch Merucci will be the CD on MJ during that time (needs verification)

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until August

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown until May 11. Paul Rutter is joining Radiance on May 4 and will take over as CD on May 11.

starting May 3rd, Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) is on an extra long break due to back to back contracts since Oct 2011.

Abel Jeney: how much longer will he be on Adventure, and who will be the next CD?

John Blair is taking his break on May 3rd? Who will be the next CD on Enchantment?

James Andrews: does anyone know when he started on Liberty, and when he is expected to go on break, and who will be the next CD on Liberty?

Marc Walker: Does anyone know when he is ending his paternity leave and starting on Monarch?

Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish): When is he due to take a break and who will be the next CD on Navigator?

Marc Walker will return to the Monarch in 2 weeks and be there until Sept. 14. He will be there again from Nov. 16 until April 2 (when Monarch leaves the fleet).

Great info...thanks!!!

Do you know the exact date in 2 weeks that he will be starting on Monarch?

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney *verified on 4/29 that he is still there (when does he leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks *started 4/1; Ken Rush will be back June 10th . (One report has Ken staying through the September 2nd cruise and another report has him staying through Oct 7th)

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster *started 3/31 (when does he leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney *since March (when does he leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Liberty OTS - James Andrews (when does he leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *per Dave: his break is May 7 through mid-July, and Mitch Merucci will be the CD on MJ during that time (needs verification)

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until August

Monarch OTS - Drew Devine until May 14. Marc Walker will be CD May 14 until Sept. 14. Marc will return Nov. 16 until April 2 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish) *verified on 4/14 that he was still there (when does he leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter (was on when ship went into Singapore drydock March 1, he verified he would be on ship for post drydock cruise Mar 29, and he is in the RCI publicity photo cutting ribbon at start of the post drydock cruise which is currently sailing). (when does he leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Splendour OTS - João Pereira (when does he leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Vision OTS - Claudia Periou (when does she leave for break, and who is the next CD?)

Currently unassigned, or on break, but do not have info regarding his/her return: Mike Hunnerup, Clo O'Connor, Simeon Baker, Leo Pappa, Bill Brunkhurst, Keith Williams, Anna Bass, Leigh Xuereb

Archived