Men's Watches in Oasis Jewellry Store

gemz

I was on Oasis in 2011 and I know Oasis had men's Tag watches but I can't remember if they carry RADO watches on the ship now. Would anyone know because I would like a friend to pick up one for me who is going on Oasis shortly.

Thank You!

Hi. Thanks but when my husband bought his watch on Oasis, the ship matched the price that the land stores were. Amazingly, the ship's price wasn't far off the land stores. My friend will be sailing on Oasis going Western so the stores are not good at all compared to the Eastern route (St. Thomas & St. Martin) so I will only ask her to buy on the ship. However, in most cases, you are right, the land stores for other jewellry is much cheaper.

Hi. Thanks but when my husband bought his watch on Oasis, the ship matched the price that the land stores were. Amazingly, the ship's price wasn't far off the land stores. My friend will be sailing on Oasis going Western so the stores are not good at all compared to the Eastern route (St. Thomas & St. Martin) so I will only ask her to buy on the ship. However, in most cases, you are right, the land stores for other jewellry is much cheaper.

Your friend will have to declare the purchase of their customs form and pay any excess duty since the ship does provide a list of purchases to customs.

Archived