Speciality restaurant times already dwindling. Help!

I was going to book the Central Park package and was checking out available times for some restaurants like 150 Central Park and it's unavailable now except for times of 8:30 and later or 6PM. I'm going in early June. Does anyone know if they hold spots for all times for once you are onboard? Thanks!

Haven't been on since they started the package deal so not sure if it is the same, however if you go to the restaurants as soon as you board they have several time slots saved. We were only able to book a 9pm time slot for Giovannis last time online however when we got on they had every time slot available for us to change to.

I was going to book the Central Park package and was checking out available times for some restaurants like 150 Central Park and it's unavailable now except for times of 8:30 and later or 6PM. I'm going in early June. Does anyone know if they hold spots for all times for once you are onboard? Thanks!

No worries. They save a lot of times for people when they board. I always like to go to the specialty restaurants and book my times when I first board. Then I check out my table in the MDR, and do a few other rituals to make the rest of my week go smoothly.

Archived